The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Meet the Community (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/)
-   -   I shall now introduce myself... (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/i-shall-now-introduce-myself-86861/)

AppaloosaCrazy 05-17-2011 10:50 PM

I shall now introduce myself...

Hello everyone. I'm new here. I'm 13 and I love riding. But right now I haven't rode since November cause I don't have a horse of my own and I only have a lesson about every couple months now... but I might lease a horse this summer. But idk yet. I wish I could ride more often but... $40 every day/week/month/whatever is too much for my family. Anyway, I'm Jenna... you can call me whatever. AC, Jenna, Appaloosa, I really don't care. I've been riding for... about 7 years. I used to ride all the time, but things change, ya know? So I'm not as skilled as most 7 year riders. But whatever. I can improve when I buy my own horse someday. Anyway... What you should know about me... I shall make a list!!
My friends say I should be a comedian, but I'm much more serious on the computer...
I'm a strange child.
I have OCD. If you wanna know what form, just ask me. I'm not a clean freak. I don't have that form of OCD.
I am scared to death of: lakes, dark, small spaces, natural disasters, sharp things, blood and guts and junk, and countless others.
I am a Christian.
I love Appaloosas and paints!!
I am really tall and really skinny.
I have a hedgehog and a goldfish. And a dog.
I am a photography freak. Same with photo editing. I'll prob be posting some of my work on here... Whenever I feel like it... Haha
I am a friendly person. I'm also pretty smart.
I collect snowglobes.
I'm bored of typing now so... Yeah. That was a kind of list of facts about me I guess. But, I'm just introducing myself.
Hello!!
Oh and by the way, I'm on my iTouch right now so sorry for weird autocorrections... (:
AC

amp23 05-17-2011 11:07 PM

welcome to the forum :)

tinyliny 05-17-2011 11:33 PM

Welcome and we shall look for your photos.

Katesrider011 05-17-2011 11:42 PM

Welcome to the forum!