The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Videos (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-videos/)
-   -   I'm getting faster! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-videos/im-getting-faster-87176/)

Big Musky 05-21-2011 11:45 PM

I'm getting faster!

maura 05-22-2011 08:08 AM

You and your pony are awesome, though your pony looks like she can be a handful when she wants to be.

Not many riders your age have enough control to ride gymkhana events, so good job there!

Keep up the good work.

farmpony84 05-22-2011 10:40 AM

great job! very cute.

RoosterDo 05-22-2011 10:47 AM

Great job, what a cute pony.

MyBoyPuck 05-22-2011 12:52 PM

You did so great!! That looks like a lot of fun.

SugarPlumLove 05-22-2011 02:00 PM

I don't know where to begin! The pony has a big shanked big in its mouth and the girl doesn't have soft hands at all. She's just yanking the hors around and pulling. She's also kicking and whipping the thing like no tomorrow. Good grief is this what children are taught nowadays? The faster the better and who cares how you ride. I don't get this at all. It just makes me mad that children are taught that this is accepteble riding when it definantly is not!

AngieLee 05-22-2011 02:02 PM

Good job!! what a cute pony. your a great rider

maura 05-22-2011 04:50 PM

SugarPlumLove,

Please note the forum this thread is in. It's in videos, NOT in critique.

If the OP had posted this thread in critique, your comments might be appropriate but could certainly be posed in a more constructive manner.

However, the OP was not aking for critique.

Endiku 05-22-2011 06:37 PM

agreed. There is NO reason to be critiquing someone in this section, and you, of all people, should know that. You're no newbie. :3 yes, that's a rather large curb, but if I remember right- you have to have some sort of curb bit on your horse in western events, and it actually looks to me like that might be some sort of mechanical hackamoore- as it's really high up on her face. And how many UNDER EIGHT year olds do you know who don't have slightly heavy hands? Hers actually look pretty good to me!

I think you're going a lovely job, Big Musky! Adorable pony, and you guys were really flying there at the end!

Big Musky 05-25-2011 01:39 AM

Thanks for all the nice comments, I'm working on getting better.