The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Riding (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding/)
-   -   Cheap riding lessons in adelaide (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding/cheap-riding-lessons-adelaide-87430/)

KaylaOscer1994 05-25-2011 06:15 AM

Cheap riding lessons in adelaide

hey, does anyone from adelaide know some cheap places to do riding lessons? or atleast ride once a week?
my old school was twenty dollars for a half hour lesson, but i had to quite due to issues with the instructor and i couldnt watch the horse i love be treated like sh** anymore.
i really need to get back into riding because since i stoped i havent felt the same, i need to ride. got back in the saddle for the first time in ages on the weekend, havent felt so free in ages.
so, does anyone know?:-)

thanks sweets in advance:)

Kayty 05-25-2011 06:21 PM

Sorry Kayla there's not so many cheap places around now other than Gayle's due to insurance. My own coach does kids in group lessons for around $50/hour (so not much more expensive than your current lessons considering they go for double the time and the coach is fully qualified and a competitive FEi rider!) I think, and she is very very good. She's taken a lot of kids from where you were previously and been able to make some really good riders out of them.
I teach for fairly good rates as well, however you'd need your own horse and my gelding that was going to be used as a schoolie is still out of action.

KaylaOscer1994 05-26-2011 07:58 AM

oh nice!:) where is it?

Kayty 05-26-2011 08:03 AM

On Piggot Range Road - only about 10mins up the hill from where you were before.

I'll PM you the number.

laurenxo 05-27-2011 06:41 PM

Hay, I am not really sure of a specific place but if you are in the city heading out more would be your best bet.

Kayty 05-27-2011 08:56 PM

Haha I don't think you'd be expected to know a specific place if you're in London and she's in Adelaide, right at the bottom of Australia ;) But there are actually some good riding schools about 5 minutes out of the CBD