The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   CANADIAN For Sale/Lease Websites? (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/canadian-sale-lease-websites-87451/)

laurarachelle 05-25-2011 01:57 PM

CANADIAN For Sale/Lease Websites?

Hey everyone!
Just a question for all you Canadians out there... What sale websites do you use the most? I found that a lot of the good ones cater primarily to the US/are lacking in Canadian ads. Any suggestions? I'm going to be looking to lease a horse next summer and figured I might as well ask the question now since I thought of it.

Thanks! :)

cfralic 05-25-2011 04:14 PM

I'm curious, too. I usually look on Equine Now Horses for Sale , Horsetopia - Horses for Sale and Horse Classifieds , HorseClicks - Horses for Sale - FREE Classified Ads , Kijiji or Craigslist. Honestly, the best deals seem to be on Craigslist, and it's the only place I can seem to find leases.

Depending on your location you can also check out the horse council of your province. They usually have forums and ads.

Magaidh 05-25-2011 04:15 PM

Horses For Sale Equestrian Classifieds Ads Dressage Eventing Hunter Jumper Showjumping in Canada Show Competition Results Clinic Dates Canadian Equestrians Riders Photos Pictures is a good one. If you're in Ontario, Trent Riders Classifieds.

VelvetsAB 05-25-2011 04:28 PM

Sometimes kijiji has some nice horses in the livestock section.

VelvetsAB 05-25-2011 10:42 PM

This one as well.... Equestrian Management Group - Horse Show Facility and Competition Management - Home

You'll have to go into the EMG boards.

laurarachelle 05-25-2011 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VelvetsAB (Post 1046729)
This one as well.... Equestrian Management Group - Horse Show Facility and Competition Management - Home

You'll have to go into the EMG boards.

Lots of horses, but nothing in Alberta :-(