The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   So what do you think of my herd? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/so-what-do-you-think-my-87912/)

SeeingSpots 05-31-2011 12:12 AM

So what do you think of my herd?

9 Attachment(s)
Thought I would introduce everyone to my wonderful herd!
1. Something Glorious- Is my POA Varnish Roan mare, she is 13.2hh and is 16. She has been my show pony, hunter jumper, dressage, and trail horse for years! We call her Glory for short :)
2. Impressions of The Heart- Is my Paint bay overo mare, she is about 15.1hh and just turned 4! :shock: She is an amazing girl! So playful and energetic! I cannot wait to do finesse with her! Her sire is Impressive Proposal a wonderful stud! (You should look him up! :wink:)
3. Steve is my mom's 25 year old bay thoroughbred. He is SUPER sweet and very well mannered, he tries his heart out every time you ask him for something. He is trained through level 3 dressage <3
4. Sigmund is my mom's 16.2hh American Warm-blood. He is out of shape in the pictures, but he looks great now! He such a goof! But is great at jumping and he knows some dressage :)
SO what do you think? Opinions? Questions? Etc....

WSArabians 05-31-2011 12:25 AM

Looking great!
I really like the conformation on Glory. She looks like she could be quite the athlete!

SeeingSpots 05-31-2011 12:39 AM

Thanks!
Glory is a great mare! She loves to jump and can go for hours without being worn out she is an athlete! Another reason I am breeding her, she has proven herself ion the show ring, and has good conformation and an excellent temperament. So she is going to foal my next show horse :)

Anyways, thanks for the comment!

apachewhitesox 05-31-2011 02:16 AM

All of your horses are beautiful but Glory is just gorgeous!! :D

gaelgirl 05-31-2011 02:38 AM

I think you have a very nice herd!