The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

This will make your blood boil

3K views 28 replies 26 participants last post by  Hoofprints in the Sand 
#1 ·
#6 ·
They were both holding back for dear life towards the end, the poor animal finally pulled the reins out of their hands, and they both fell off. Surely that horse must have been injured, the cart was a total write off afterwards. I wonder what happened to him in the end. Terrible. Just horrible.

#7 ·
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA at the *%$^&'s falling head first out of their wagon at the end.
That poor, poor mentally scarred horse. He'll probably never make a carriage horse now, and he would have looked quite smart pulling a little buggy.
I wish there was a way to fix stupidity.......

#9 ·
The terrible thing is that actually is a nice looking horse, I bet he would have been a looked with a nice little carriage behind him.
Too bad you can't fix stupid and thank goodness the horse didn't break a leg. I once broke a horse to drive with help from a very experienced person and even then it was tough!
I'm glad those people have a wrecked cart and hopefully also a concussion.
Posted via Mobile Device

#16 ·
That's definitely not the way to go about teaching a horse to do anything, but I bet those people didn't blame themselves, I wouldn't be surprised if they punished the horse. They are very lucky the horses didn't get hurt and nobody got seriously injured. I think they rushed the horse and overwhelmed him and just flat out had no clue how to teach the horse. I get so irritated at people who want to rush a horse into something. If they would just learn to do groundwork first and introduce things a step at a time horses wouldn't blow up like that. Of course any horse will blow up if they get scared, feel pressured, and find no other way to escape it. I don't think the horse is scarred for life, but they need to go back and gradually introduce things or that horse won't even want to get near a cart.

#18 ·
I've seen that before. Is it bad that I laugh when the people fall out?
Yeah, its a good idea to take a scared horse out on the road when he is clearly unhappy in the arena with the cart. I feel so bad for him.

#19 ·
With the right kind of trainer almost every horse who was beaten or taught wrong can be brought back. If that sort of thing happens too many more times with the same results though it could lead to very long lasting effects, but from that one time that horse could definitely be taught to pull.

#20 ·
very pretty horse looks well taken care ( meaning it looks good weight wise and the shininess and overall condition of the horse) of but what the hell. I don't think that horse has ever been hooked up to a cart before. That is so dangerous that poor poor horse. I wonder whatever happened to the horse

#23 ·
I wonder what these people THOUGHT was going to happen.

"Let's just hook up my horse who's never seen a cart or harness before in this life and drive him around."

I mean... Did they think they were going to successfully rough break him to pull? I thought any trainer worth the air they breathe would know not to attempt to build Rome in a day. These people are either extremely impatient or thoroughly ignorant -- bad trainers either way. I hope the scars they have inflicted on this horse are reversible.

#26 ·
I never wish pain or injury on a stupid person, because stupid people usually don't learn for thier mistakes, but I have to say that I was really hoping to see that poooooor beautiful horse stomp on thier faces when they fell off the cart! Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.