The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   Stewie the Moose is for sale....maybe (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/stewie-moose-sale-maybe-89055/)

Golden Horse 06-14-2011 01:32 PM

Stewie the Moose is for sale....maybe

I'm really torn about the boy, I need to cut down numbers, but at the same time I really like this boy.

To show willing and see is there is any response, I have put up a local advert for him

Rare Hunkadian colt for sale - Regina Livestock For Sale - Kijiji Regina

If anyone IS interested in him, let me know and we can chat:wink:

Speed Racer 06-14-2011 01:36 PM

Laugh! Hunkadian? Oooh, a new designer breed! I gots ta have me one'a them! :-P

Truly, he's cute as the dickens, but I'm already full up at the inn. Besides, I have no talent to bring along a baby.

Golden Horse 06-14-2011 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speed Racer (Post 1064863)
Laugh! Hunkadian? Oooh, a new designer breed! I gots ta have me one'a them! :-P

:rofl: Blame Faceman for that one, you never know someone may want a Hunkadian, better than a 'Brickouthouse' which doesn't sound half as cuddly

Alwaysbehind 06-14-2011 01:41 PM

Love the rare breed!

I can not wait until someone posts a thread here asking if anyone has heard of that breed.

myhorsesonador 06-14-2011 01:46 PM

aawww I want him. I wish you were in florida!

Jake and Dai 06-14-2011 01:50 PM

He is so completely huggable! I wish...

1. I had the skills, knowledge and experience to bring on a youngster
2. Had more time
3. Lived closer
4. All of the above!

Your ad was great and please please please, post some of the responses you get as I bet some will be hilarious! :)

Golden Horse 06-19-2011 05:34 PM

How much is he worth??

Anyone care to try and put a value on Stewie here?? I have someone interested but I really don't know where to pitch his price.

MHFoundation Quarters 06-19-2011 05:46 PM

Love the ad GH! Hunkadian, that's great! No clue as to what you should ask for him, but if you do sell him you better add in your sale contract that the new owners are required to join on here and give us photo updates!

Indyhorse 06-19-2011 06:20 PM

*plugs ears* Lalalalala! I can't hear you! :lol:

In my mind Stewie is NOT for sale. No, absolutely not. I can not, will not acknowledge such a thing! I can not have another horse. I can not have another horse. I have too many big huge monsters as it is.

On a serious note, I really can't give you an estimation on price. Around here, anyways, weanlings - even very, very nice ones - go for next to nothing. If you want to get anything out of them, you need to hang on to them until they are 2-3 and at least started. That's why I have never put Fiona up for sale yet, though I have never intended to keep her forever.

kayleeloveslaneandlana 06-19-2011 06:30 PM

Oh my gosh!!! I love that boy! I wish I had money, and room! Anyway whoever gets this little boy is one lucky person!(: