The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Art Requests (http://www.horseforum.com/art-requests/)
-   -   Poetry requests (http://www.horseforum.com/art-requests/poetry-requests-89102/)

Marlea Warlea 06-15-2011 01:05 AM

Poetry requests

:lol:Most of you know im an avid writer... i will write a short poem about you/ your horses/animals :D:lol::-):wink:

ItzKayley 06-15-2011 01:35 AM

What information do you need? :)

Marlea Warlea 06-15-2011 02:16 AM

anything you want...

if it's an animal tell me the age, breed, colour, age, personality, gender etc etc

and if it's a person tell me personality, hair colour, eye colour, height, gender... the information you give is up to you

LoveStory10 06-15-2011 03:54 AM

Ok... Her name is Love Story, she's a 16 year old dark bay thoroughbred mare, and she's very sweet and eager to please

ItzKayley 06-15-2011 05:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Righto,
I'd like it to be about my pony and I. :)

Pony:
Name: Aussie.
Breed: Welsh cob cross?
Colour: Black/Fading black.
Height: 12.3?
Personality: Human like, Bombproof, Naughty, Funny & Cheeky.

Me:
Name: Kayley.
Hair: Dark brown & Curly.
Eyes: Dark brown.
Height: 5''1.

Here is a photo to help you:

Attachment 66516

lildonkey8 06-15-2011 10:43 AM

Pony:
Name: Tanoka
Breed: Haflinger
Colour: Chestnut w/ flaxen mane and tail
Height: 13.2
Personality: Sweet, trustworthy of me, funny
Me:
Name: Kenzie
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 4' 9''
I'm syched!

Marlea Warlea 06-16-2011 09:24 AM

sorry for the wait :) my laptop is finally fixed (yay)

lovestory- Her soft brown eyes welcome me as I hug her tightly telling her fiercly she is beauiful, beautiful. I Feel almost scared in the presence of her... not because I fear of my safety around her but because she is so magnificent I feel she may vanish before my eyes or canter into the clouds on golden wings. I love her for ever and eternity and I know she feels the same way about me. As I look into her gentle eyes again and kiss her velvet muzzle I know she is my LoveStory and she's all I will ever need...

Sorry it's not very good/ very long :(

I will try again later if you want.

LoveStory10 06-16-2011 12:34 PM

No no, it's beautiful... so very true!! Thanks

Marlea Warlea 06-16-2011 08:31 PM

all the ones will be very short (like lovestory's) but i can do longer ones later :)

Aussie and Kayley- I walk into my horses paddock as the soft grass touches the bare skin on my legs... He Knickers happily as he see's me and makes a swift movement to break into a graceful canter. As he comes to a sliding stop i lean forward kissing his muzzle. I dig myself into his teddy-bear brown coat and listen to the sound of him breathing contently. Another pat and a last kiss and I'm off again... already waiting for our next special moment...

Noka and kenzie- I sit aboard my golden horse feeling like the queen of the world. As i entangle my hands into her long mane my heart skips a beat...
I give a nudge with my heels and as the golden horse breaks into a flowing canter. My golden hair whips freely into my face as we canter on further, further... as trees come into sight it's like a prison barrier that stops us from the freedom that could still lie ahead.
So together we stop, nothing ccan be heard but my horses heavy breathing and I smile... My golden horse, with the golden heart.

lildonkey8 06-16-2011 09:26 PM

Wow! Nice! Somethin I would do with Noka in a heartbeat!