The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Training (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-training/)
-   -   Friendship Training ????? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-training/friendship-training-89166/)

Spyder 06-15-2011 05:10 PM

Friendship Training ?????

I read this on another site.

Honestly I find it ....ummmm dribble. From what I gather you simply let the horse do whatever it wishes and if it wants to wander off to eat grass you just let it, as it is your "friend".

Friendship Training, The Natural Horse.org

Speed Racer 06-15-2011 05:15 PM

Oooh, to whom do I send the check?! Should I make it out to Faux Guru of the Moment? :rofl:

Yeah, I'm a horrible, evil, abusive horse owner, since I expect my animals to work when I say they work, nail evil metal shoes on their precious toesies, and -gasp!- actually use tack WITH a bridle and bit! :shock:

I know, I know, I should haz a shame. :wink:

Spyder 06-15-2011 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speed Racer (Post 1066350)
Oooh, to whom do I send the check?! Should I make it out to Faux Guru of the Moment? :rofl:

Yeah, I'm a horrible, evil, abusive horse owner, since I expect my animals to work when I say they work, nail evil metal shoes on their precious toesies, and -gasp!- actually use tack WITH a bridle and bit! :shock:

Three smacks on the back of your head and off to the corner you go !!!!!!!!!!:evil:

LOL

coffeeaddict 06-15-2011 05:19 PM

I attempted to read it but I only got past the first paragraph before the flashing picture got too annoying. Note to future horse gurus, making people want to spork themselves in the eyes when visiting your site is not good marketing strategy.

MHFoundation Quarters 06-15-2011 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speed Racer (Post 1066350)

You took the words out of my mouth, SR! When you think of the name for all of us evil owners, could you let me know what I am? :lol:

mustangrider 06-15-2011 05:31 PM

I like the fact that it is a horse named Nakita that created the program...

WalkerLady 06-15-2011 06:54 PM

I tried to read it. I really did. But I had to quit when I got to the part about me being a dictator because I use a round pen.

Spyder 06-15-2011 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WalkerLady (Post 1066416)
I tried to read it. I really did. But I had to quit when I got to the part about me being a dictator because I use a round pen.

There is a part in there about dressage people all using unsuitable horses....:shock:

JustDressageIt 06-15-2011 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coffeeaddict (Post 1066353)
Note to future horse gurus, making people want to spork themselves in the eyes when visiting your site is not good marketing strategy.

Haha...hahahahaha....hahahahahahaha!!!
Subscribing to read later :D
Posted via Mobile Device

VelvetsAB 06-15-2011 07:39 PM

I only read the part that horses were born perfect, but humans are the ones that make them miserable....

Thats all the crazy I needed to hear.