The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   Looking to buy a horse in Southern California (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/looking-buy-horse-southern-california-89484/)

jaxgirl 06-19-2011 11:10 PM

Looking to buy a horse in Southern California

I am looking for a horse that I can ride and love dearly around 2,000. It will be my first horse am prepared to take wonderful care and am well aware of the long term care, costs etc. Does anyone have horse or can steer me in the right direction on where to look?

Thank you! Chrystyne

TKButtermilk 06-20-2011 12:11 AM

Where in southern CA? I got my mare through Falcon Ridge Equine Rescue. They have tons of horses and are amazing about picking a specific horse to fit your needs and working with both of you to make sure your a good match!
Posted via Mobile Device

jaxgirl 06-20-2011 12:18 AM

I am in the Antelope Valley...Acton, Lancaster, Palmdale, Rosamond area. I will look the rescue up..thank you!

HannahFaith 06-30-2011 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxgirl (Post 1070469)
I am in the Antelope Valley...Acton, Lancaster, Palmdale, Rosamond area. I will look the rescue up..thank you!

I'm pretty close to there. i have a great gelding if you would like to feed lease him (just so you pay all the costs ) until you find a horse of your own. I'm getting married and can't really keep him. and if you fall in love with him, and you guys get along im sure we could work out a price and you could buy him. =] let me know!

jaxgirl 06-30-2011 06:14 PM

HannahFaith,

That sounds like a great idea. Where is the horse located and how would it work exactly? You can email me directly at chrystynebugaren@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Chrystyne

HannahFaith 07-03-2011 01:19 PM

i sent you an email. I'm not sure if it went through.

hannahfaith5692@hotmail.com if you want to email me incase mine didnt work.