The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   Perfect Pony For Sale! Eng/West./dressage/jumping! (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/perfect-pony-sale-eng-west-dressage-89848/)

Piaffe 06-24-2011 01:04 AM

Perfect Pony For Sale! Eng/West./dressage/jumping!

5 Attachment(s)
Okay...I feel bad for keeping the lil fellar because he is just being wasted. Sad stuff. He is a super talented and awesome pony. He needs a kid to show/trail ride with this summer. I am going to let him go for

$1500 to the perfect home.

I don't have to sell him for any financial,etc. reasons so please don't low ball me. I am looking for a serious buyer that is finacially secure and can actually give the cutie a great life.

Good for beginners or experienced riders. Anyone can ride Mijo no problem!
One of the best things about this pony is his attitude! He is FUN and LOVES to work. He doesn't get grumpy or stubborn like many ponies. He is always up for anything and will do it happy!

Breed: Welsh/Hackney pony
Color: Bay pinto with 4 socks and a blaze. He IS clipped right now so he is a lovely chocately brown/grey color.
Height: 12.2-12.3
Addl. Info: He has done several years of 4-H,he has competed in barrels,gaming, show jumping,cross country jumping,english,western,trail riding ,etc. He is ridden english,western,or bareback. In a snaffle or even a halter OR A PIECE OF HAY TWINE. He truly is an amazing pony. I wont call him deadbroke because he is NOT a dead head boring plodder,but he is completely safe. He is a good pony for about any kid with some riding experience. 6-7 year olds that have never ridden have jumped on him bareback and had a blast though. He is VERY careful with small children. He truly is a get on and ride pony. He has NO vices (Except he does like to stick his tongue out :),easy keeper,UTD on everything,and SOOOOO sweet. Call his name and he will come galloping up from the pasture. He loves attention. Loves to be groomed.
*Clips, *Ties (cross ties,ties to trees,fences,etc.,also ground ties!) *Bathes
*Leads (you can just grab his mane and lead him...or baling twine!) *Loads perfect. Enough said.
UTD on trims,worming,etc. Blanketed in winter and he is clipped and ready to show!
He leg yields,sidepasses,collects,neck reins perfectly,backs, you can ride him down the road with nothing,but his mane!!!
I have taken him on 1 1/2 hr. road rides and he doesn't break a sweat and keeps up or passes the full size horses!
You are not going to find a better pony!
VERY FUN JUMPER...WILL JUMP ANYTHING YOU PUT IN FRONT OF HIM.

He can be picked up or I can arrange for shipping (you pay shipper,coggins,etc.) which should be $400-$800 to get him to most places in the U.S.:shock:

Piaffe 06-24-2011 01:10 AM