The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   took my boyfriend and my bestfriend for a riding lesson (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/took-my-boyfriend-my-bestfriend-riding-90120/)

tbstorm 06-27-2011 02:42 PM

took my boyfriend and my bestfriend for a riding lesson

5 Attachment(s)
So... my bestfriend wanted to learn to ride english, she ocasionally rides western. So i told her i'd take to my old lesson barn for a lesson. Well then i made a bet with my boyfriend(who rides western once in a bluemoon) , he lost and off we all went :)
they both trotted, cantered and jumped (a tiny schooling jump) which was awesome for them... im so proud!!

i'd say that he has very good form going over the jump... nawt! i think if you took away the jump from that pic he could look like a cowboy on a bronc or something lol :P

tbstorm 06-27-2011 02:43 PM

oh im on the strawberry roan with the blaze, shes on the white and hes on the bay!!

writer23 06-27-2011 02:46 PM

That place looks familiar. Are you in Maple Ridge, BC?

tbstorm 06-27-2011 02:48 PM

ya its where i learned to ride with my sable, now im in cloverdale. how did u know it? we must be like neighbours or something

writer23 06-27-2011 03:15 PM

My sister used to board there while she did her makeup studies on the coast. I recognized the coverall:) I'm not on the coast, I'm about 5 hours away.

tbstorm 06-27-2011 03:19 PM

oh cool!! yeah its pretty recognizable with that coverall thingy :P and the people there are super nice! and since i dont have my pony anymore... :/ ill probably be taking lots of lessons there :)

apachewhitesox 06-27-2011 06:39 PM

Haha great pics does he not get your supposed to hold on with two hands with english? :D

tbstorm 06-27-2011 06:46 PM

haha the my old trainer told him if he really wanted to he could neck rein :P when we were tacking up i handed them both thier tack and was like here have at er... i just got these two blank stares :)

apachewhitesox 06-27-2011 06:47 PM

Haha that would have been funny

tbstorm 06-27-2011 06:51 PM

ya it was! all in all they did very well, he would need some work but my friend had good posture, learned to keep her hands low and he two point wasnt all that bad actually! hmm i could make them my summer project or something lol :P