The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Stories and Poems (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-stories-poems/)
-   -   NIGHTMARE OF MY LIFE (not horse related) WARNING: THIS IS NOT FOR YOUNGER MEMBERS! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-stories-poems/nightmare-my-life-not-horse-related-90323/)

Marlea Warlea 06-29-2011 09:52 AM

NIGHTMARE OF MY LIFE (not horse related) WARNING: THIS IS NOT FOR YOUNGER MEMBERS!

This is not necesarilly based on true life.
We watched a thing at school about young drivers so i based it off that.

This contains death... just a light warning :lol:
Nightmare Of My Life

When i was young, I would sing, not because I had to, but because I wanted to.
Singing back then too me was not about being the best of the best, but about being the best I could be, and the freedom and the power i got from it was more than words can describe.

But that was before the accident, before that faitful night...

It was me and four other teens.
We were out, and the driver was drinking, at the time it wasn, and we were all happy, but something went wrong and the driver lost control of the car, if I had off had time to scream, I would off. But all to quickly there was blackness.
When i opened my eyes i heard the sound of someone screaming, I tried to figure out who it was coming from, then i realised it was coming from me, my legs hurt, and bad. I looked infront of me, and I saw Clare's limp body hanging out the door. She was gone. I was scared to look at anyone else, to see if the same fait had happened to them, to see if i was the only surviver, but my better instincts made me look
Thee front seat passanger Was knocked unconcious, but she was still breathing, on my left I saw Sarah, and her arm was twisted in a funny way, but she was alive too.

What felt like hours past, me screaming from the pain the whole time, when a car came and saw the accident, the driver of the car got out and inspected our car, she saw us, and the body of Clare. She rung the ambulance and the police instantly.

It was only a few minutes until the police and amblance come, while the police tried to get my stuck legs from under the seat, the ambulance checked Mickayla and sarah, finally they got me out and the pain was more than excruciating.
The paramedics put me in the ambulance and we rushed of to the hospital, sarah and Mickayla were in the ambulance too.

We got to the hospital and they rushed me to the emergency room, they put a gas mask on me and I was out.

When I awoke, there was a strange feeling in my legs, wait, my legs... I didn't have any legs, I looked down, and I saw two limbs, cut at the knee. What had happened? Why was I here? I didn't understand anything.
but then I remembered, the speeding car, Clara's dead body, the pain in my legs. what legs? I don't have any them anymore.
The car crash took my legs, and Clare's life. Was Mickayla okay? And what about Sarah's terribly bent arm? Did she loose that too like I lost my legs? At that moment, the nurse came in and smiled at me, I didn't feel like smiling and i felt upset and angry that she could be smiling at this time, and in front off me! She might of well of been laughing at me.
She examined me and told me things would be hard for a start but I would get used to it. I asked if Mickayla and Sarah were all right. She gave me an odd look, and it me think of the worst. But then she smiled nicely and walked out of the room, before I had time to think of what had just happened she came in, and mickayla and Sarah were folowing right behind her.
For the first time since the accident I smiled, but not for long, because I saw sarahs's twisted arm in a bandage, with a huge bruise on her arm, Mickayla had a cut on her forehead, and a bandage over her eye.
As soon as they hugged me my smile came back, and I didn't even know why I was here. For just that second everything seemed perfect, but then I looked down, and saw my legs... or where my legs should be. I then realised the things I couldn't do anymore. I couldn't ride my horse, Banjo anymore... ever, or play soccer with my mates, or I couldn't, no i couldn't bare it! My carrer as a stage singer was ruined, I couldn't possibly show myself infront of people wanting to see a beautiful, tall, healthy and fit rockstar, and instead finding a cripeled girl who couldn't enjoy the same freedom as them.
I couldn't help myself, but In burst out crying, and I hated myself for it.
Mickayla squeezed me tighter and it made me feel worse. She felt sorry for me, I could feel it.

The following days the nurse helped me regain my strength, teaching me to survive without my legs, which seemed impossible.
I still couldn’t bare the fact that I was never going to walk again… I don’t really blame Clara for the accident, I couldn’t, and she wasn’t here to blame.

I was sitting up in bed with the support of 4 pillows when a nurse came in with a light smile on her face

I DONT THINK I'M GOING TO CONTINUE WRITING IT, JUST THOUGHT I'D SHARE ANYWAY:-)

Marlea Warlea 06-29-2011 10:57 PM

anyone??

PintoTess 06-29-2011 11:13 PM

I think it is great! Lots of creativity from you :D Good work.

Hidalgo13 06-29-2011 11:13 PM

very good so far. I want the rest of the story!!!! ;)

PintoTess 06-29-2011 11:15 PM

Same here!

Spyder 06-29-2011 11:27 PM

Is this something you picked up from the net?

Knowing your posting style and difficulty in using some words correctly or spelled correctly I have doubts that this was done by you,........it is too well done grammatically.

Marlea Warlea 06-29-2011 11:38 PM

i swear, cross my heart, bet my life on it that it 100% IS done by me.
I think i should take that as a compiment?
I guess i'll write more of it :D
And also spyder, most of my stories are aimed at younger children, that is the reason i don't use big words haha :)
so explain again, why the heck you think i didn't write this?

Spyder 06-29-2011 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marlea Warlea (Post 1081558)
i swear, cross my heart, bet my life on it that it 100% IS done by me.
I think i should take that as a compiment?
I guess i'll write more of it :D
And also spyder, most of my stories are aimed at younger children, that is the reason i don't use big words haha :)
so explain again, why the heck you think i didn't write this?

If it is yours then you need to clean up the spelling errors.

Marlea Warlea 06-30-2011 12:37 AM

once again it is mine and what do you mean?

spelling errors in this story, or spelling errors in my other one?
Im 13. so i'm expected to make errors.
Are you saying this story is too good for me to of wrote, if so thanks for the compliment :D

Hidalgo13 06-30-2011 05:20 PM

spelling errors in this story. That is what she means.