The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Artwork (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-artwork/)
-   -   Is this a good start? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-artwork/good-start-90582/)

ilovemymare 07-02-2011 02:14 AM

Is this a good start?

5 Attachment(s)
Okay, so recently i have randomly started to draw alot, i dont know if its because one of my good friends draws horses extremely well and i want to be as good as her? but i just cant help the urges im getting to draw haha! how strange does that sound! I have been drawing whilst looking at a picture because i cant quite get it right without one. Ive been using an HB pencil + eraser (sometimes coloured pencils).
They really arnt as good as many people on here, but its a start right? I have no idea if maybe i should just stick to pencil and not colours but you can help me out hey ? :)
I have also gone over the top of them with a fine art pen , otherwise they were quite hard to see in the pictures..
any tips?

-I was really happy with how this one turned out (except for the face) i am terrible with drawing faces. :(
Attachment 68235
-The friesian
Attachment 68236

-Clydie <3
Attachment 68237

- Fjord. I dont like this one :/
Attachment 68238

-Foal, i actually like this one! (the picture is a bit blury though)
Attachment 68239

Thanks for reading
- ilmm

tinyliny 07-02-2011 03:24 AM

Isnt ath Pinto Tess in the first one? Nice job!

Marlea Warlea 07-03-2011 05:12 AM

haha i was about to say the same thing!!!

you are very good, i love your cartoony stly. It is very unique, i love it.
With a bit of practise you could become a real artist!

ilovemymare 07-03-2011 07:48 AM

Haha, well done :) yerp it sure iss, im quite good friends with her and she only lives up the road from me haha :) thankkks!! :))
Posted via Mobile Device

Marlea Warlea 07-03-2011 07:55 AM

oh coolies ok :D

Can He Star 07-04-2011 01:23 AM

nice..... love them

PintoTess 07-11-2011 05:16 AM

Its me! I love that pic! Its up on my wall :D

<3 ya :D

NutBolts 07-12-2011 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilovemymare (Post 1083723)
Okay, so recently i have randomly started to draw alot, i dont know if its because one of my good friends draws horses extremely well and i want to be as good as her? but i just cant help the urges im getting to draw haha! how strange does that sound! I have been drawing whilst looking at a picture because i cant quite get it right without one. Ive been using an HB pencil + eraser (sometimes coloured pencils).
They really arnt as good as many people on here, but its a start right? I have no idea if maybe i should just stick to pencil and not colours but you can help me out hey ? :)
I have also gone over the top of them with a fine art pen , otherwise they were quite hard to see in the pictures..
any tips?

-I was really happy with how this one turned out (except for the face) i am terrible with drawing faces. :(
Attachment 68235
-The friesian
Attachment 68236

-Clydie <3
Attachment 68237

- Fjord. I dont like this one :/
Attachment 68238

-Foal, i actually like this one! (the picture is a bit blury though)
Attachment 68239

Thanks for reading
- ilmm

I'm impressed!

lildonkey8 07-12-2011 10:46 AM

<3 your cartoony style! You did a fab job on that fresian!

Can He Star 07-14-2011 03:10 AM

very cute