The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   15 hh beautiful 12 year old paint gelding (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/15-hh-beautiful-12-year-old-91143/)

kaydeebug 07-08-2011 03:02 AM

15 hh beautiful 12 year old paint gelding

hi i am selling our paint gelding. now let me tell ya hes more of a mans horse. he does much better with them. but if the right women or girl comes around then good. he is not registered. but well broke. he is a tobiano and is sorrel and white. his tail is what catches me the most. it is three different colors. it is brown on top in the middle its white and bottom it is black. Gunner has been used to drive cows and has ranch roped them for branding. he was used in the mountains and trails alot. he watches our cows in the backyard like a hawk. he is a true RANCH/COW HURDIN BOY. he is 12 years old but still has a lot of get up and go. when a cow got out of the heard and veard of gunner caught up with the cow and kept up with the cow and never gave up. he is gentle and loves to be brushed. he gets a long great with other horses no doubt about it. he is great with his feet and water. i will upload pics on here but you may not be able to see them.

text for pics or text if you wanna know more.
801-201-4706
thank you

myhorsesonador 07-08-2011 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaydeebug (Post 1089601)
hi i am selling our paint gelding. now let me tell ya hes more of a mans horse. he does much better with them. but if the right women or girl comes around then good. he is not registered. but well broke. he is a tobiano and is sorrel and white. his tail is what catches me the most. it is three different colors. it is brown on top in the middle its white and bottom it is black. Gunner has been used to drive cows and has ranch roped them for branding. he was used in the mountains and trails alot. he watches our cows in the backyard like a hawk. he is a true RANCH/COW HURDIN BOY. he is 12 years old but still has a lot of get up and go. when a cow got out of the heard and veard of gunner caught up with the cow and kept up with the cow and never gave up. he is gentle and loves to be brushed. he gets a long great with other horses no doubt about it. he is great with his feet and water. i will upload pics on here but you may not be able to see them.

text for pics or text if you wanna know more.
801-201-4706
thank you

I'm not looking to buy, I just wanted to comment on his tail. He has a true sorrel tail. My Sorrel mare has 4 diffrent colors in her's.

kaydeebug 07-08-2011 03:07 AM

3 Attachment(s)
i have a bunch of other pics on my phone i can text you

kaydeebug 07-08-2011 03:08 AM

ya i just reallly like his tail. my mares a solid sorrel she has black red and blonde highlights but its blended together

myhorsesonador 07-08-2011 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaydeebug (Post 1089606)
i have a bunch of other pics on my phone i can text you

He is bay not sorrel.

kaydeebug 07-08-2011 03:15 AM

hes not a bay we took him to the vet. vet said because he has no markings of black in his face around his brim hes not considered a bay
http://www.horseforum.com/data:image...y/GXJP5bR//9k= the dark around his snip... he does not have that.

so the vet said if we was to register him he would be a sorrel and i said well his tail is black and he said thats just from past genes from the paints

kaydeebug 07-08-2011 03:16 AM

trsut me he is not as dark as the pics look he is a very light chestnut. pics were at night.i wish i had better ones

kaydeebug 07-08-2011 03:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
for some reason when theyre smaller the picture is darker cause this one you can definately tell hes a sorrel