The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Riding Critique (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding-critique/)
-   -   Critique Confirmation:D (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding-critique/critique-confirmation-d-91273/)

1getAlife2rideAhorse 07-09-2011 05:20 PM

Critique Confirmation:D

1 Attachment(s)
hay guys can u critique his confirmation ...possible buy :)
he is off the track TB. He is not this skinny anymore and picture was taken in winter
thanks much!Attachment 69066

Ray MacDonald 07-09-2011 05:51 PM

Looks pretty nice. Be sure to get a vet check to make sure there aren't any injuries, that back leg looks kinda funny...

xEquestrianx 07-09-2011 08:40 PM

I like him! He looks pretty balanced, has a nice elegant neck, and his slopes to his shoulders, hip and pastern are pretty good.. But yes ^ I'd get him vet checked too just in case.

tinyliny 07-09-2011 09:00 PM

I usually don't say something this vague, but there's something about his hindquarters . . .I had an odd impression when I openned the thread, before reading any other posts. It is perhaps, that his hind canon angle is not upright, yet his legs are pretty far back. Also, his croup is short and rather flat, almsot as if his pelvis is rotated a bit forward, (meaning the tail part lifts up, the front of the hip tips down).
There is just a strange sort of disjointed feeling between the front of the horse and the rear. I apologize for being so vague, this is an impression only, and the photo doesn't have him truly squared up, so could be way off base. The horse has a nice neck and pretty head and if he moves well and has the brain, then he could be a good buddy for you.

Ray MacDonald 07-10-2011 11:48 AM

I don't find anything wrong with his rump, but his back legs are pretty straight.

Sunny 07-10-2011 12:04 PM

He looks post-legged to me.
Posted via Mobile Device