The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Jumping (http://www.horseforum.com/jumping/)
-   -   Showjumping Comps in Coffs Harbour Area?? (http://www.horseforum.com/jumping/showjumping-comps-coffs-harbour-area-9135/)

SJforLife 05-20-2008 04:15 AM

Showjumping Comps in Coffs Harbour Area??

Hi there Everyone...

Just looking around for some SJ events (that can be entered without being a member) around the Coffs Harbour Area.. such as, Bellingen, Nana Glen or Dorrigo.. please let me know...

mell 05-20-2008 04:33 AM

OMG!!!! i used to go to Repton all the time! My grandparents live there! Only last weekend i was at Coffs, but i live in Armidale lol.
Sorry i cant help, i dont know of any SJ events in that area sorry.
Welcome to the HF by the way

SJforLife 05-20-2008 04:39 AM

thanx for that mell. I am thinking that HF is really my kind of place.. i love it already haha. Where do you ride now? part of a club or something?

xo Kira

mell 05-20-2008 04:42 AM

i just compete in the local ASH and ag shows. Eventually i want to get into a bit of eventing. Yeah HF is great! :D

SJforLife 05-20-2008 04:47 AM

Oh cool.. Sounds like me.. local ag shows, and some unofficial SJ. Did you make it down to Bello Show?

Dorrigo is on late this isn't it? I hope to make it to that!

xo

mell 05-20-2008 04:54 AM

no i didn't. I havn't been doing much this past year, with the EI and a few problems with my horse. He has been alot better these last few weeks though, so i am hoping to take him out this next season

SJforLife 05-20-2008 05:16 AM

oh that's a shame you didn't, it was great. Glad your horse has been ok lately. My guy is a spoilt brat, but he behaves *most* of the time.. but being an ex racer, he Loves to do everything as fast as he can, sometimes scaring the living daylights out of me, but out at a show, he generally relaxes and is perfect.

mell 05-21-2008 03:24 AM

thats good that he behaves at shows. My boy is normally pretty good to.

jazzyrider 05-24-2008 01:44 PM

hey i used to live in coffs and dorrigo :) there are a few events that go on there. there the nana glen ODE and i think bello has one as well but dont quote me on that plus some other random SJ days etc. most of the ones i went to were at nana glen showgrounds so maybe contacting them somehow could help

i used to find out about them by going to horseland (dont know if its still there but i think it is) or that riding school near boambee that i cant think of the name of at the moment. its somewhere near lindsay bros i think but my memory could be failing me there. i think the people who own its last name is baston if that helps. they were pretty happy to help me when i was there :)

good luck :)