The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Meet the Community (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/)
-   -   An Auzzie G'day (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/auzzie-gday-91974/)

Bandy 07-15-2011 10:07 PM

An Auzzie G'day

g'day from down under. Im Sammara known around every more by Abby, online games by Raven or Abigail. Ive been riding horses since i was 3 and have owned 5 and worked with dozens. i prefer the "unrideable, temperamental" ones to the push buttons.
I volunteered with Riding for the disabled association for two years before i finished high school and have competed in a 2 day event once.

Im self taught pretty much my mum taught me BASICS and i learned everything else myself mostly through hands on.

I live in NSW and have one horse two dogs (one lives with me the other lives with my dad) 18 betta splendens (siamese fighting fish) 3 endler guppies and soon getting another bristlenose.

I live with my bf of 4 yrs who encorages my horse and fish hobbies, and he has a salt water tank with loads of corals and three fish: 6 line wrass, bi-coloured blenny and a clown fish (Nemo)

smrobs 07-15-2011 10:14 PM

Howdy and welcome to the forum :D.

Bandy 07-15-2011 10:21 PM

thanks

tinyliny 07-15-2011 10:23 PM

I think you might be the first member I've seen to detail their pets down to the fish. I love fish and find it so peaceful to watch them. we have a very small tank , but I still enjoy watching the loaches.

Welcome!

Bandy 07-15-2011 10:26 PM

Thanks Tinyliny, i note them easily as im doing water changes i know whos who and where to find said who. my bf points them or calls by colour or "that one next to that freaky looking one"
ie: spongebobs yellow hes always calledMr.Lemon peel O.o

but hes learning Charz is in Quarantine after a slight look of sickness and bf remembered who he was lol

Reiterin 07-17-2011 12:44 AM

welcome to the forum. I also love fish. I have only kept goldfish, however. They are difficult to keep clean. (their tanks) And they all had names and I could tell them appart. even the ones that looked the "same." =)

Bandy 07-17-2011 04:04 AM

hey Reiterin, noone of my fish look alike any more i had two girls almost twins but one took a leap out of the tank and died (out of water too long lol) so now i have no troubles lol

RedTree 07-17-2011 04:27 AM

Welcome :)
I'm a West Aussie :D there are a few Aussies on here so welcome aboard

Bandy 07-17-2011 04:32 AM

lol ur a westy im an easty whos the northy and southy...any takers LOL

PintoTess 07-17-2011 04:43 AM

Im from NSW lol :D Welcome!