The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Sport Horses (http://www.horseforum.com/sport-horses/)
-   -   American Warmblood Inspection AUG 27 Joe Paulette Park Amelia, VA (http://www.horseforum.com/sport-horses/american-warmblood-inspection-aug-27-joe-92142/)

HGEsquire 07-17-2011 06:02 PM

American Warmblood Inspection AUG 27 Joe Paulette Park Amelia, VA
 
Mark the date...AUGUST 27th to be held at:
Joe H. Paulette Memorial Park, 16565 Five Forks Road Amelia, VA 23002

AWS Seminar & Inspection. Come join us for a truly educational day. The director of AWS will be present for any and all questions one may have about the process, registration, eligibility, etc. To receive packets to sign up please fb message me or email me at: gaineyarabian @ aol .com with your snail mail address. Once I have them I will forward to you immediately. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net..._1379636_n.jpg

Denise Gainey

HGEsquire 07-18-2011 08:26 AM

BUMPING this beautiful Monday morning!

Denise Gainey

Druydess 07-19-2011 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HGEsquire (Post 1100897)
BUMPING this beautiful Monday morning!

Denise Gainey

It deserves bumping- wish I could make it!
Hope some of you do! What a great venue!

HGEsquire 07-28-2011 08:18 PM

We too wished you could make it....maybe you could host an inspection in your area too?

Denise Gainey

Druydess 07-28-2011 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HGEsquire (Post 1115510)
We too wished you could make it....maybe you could host an inspection in your area too?

Denise Gainey

You'd have to fill me in on what's required, but I'm willing to pick up the ball if you feel it's something do-able.. :wink:

HGEsquire 07-29-2011 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Druydess (Post 1115551)
You'd have to fill me in on what's required, but I'm willing to pick up the ball if you feel it's something do-able.. :wink:

I will do that! Email me your contact number and the best time to call you and I will get you hooked up!

Denise Gainey

Allison Finch 07-29-2011 08:09 PM

They used to do yearly inspections at the farm where I train....Lochill Farm in Hillsborough, NC.

I know you do Arabians, but all the photos are arabs? Is this inspection just for arabs? While I know arabs are included in the registry, I thought they were not common to the inspections.

Druydess 07-29-2011 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HGEsquire (Post 1116823)
I will do that! Email me your contact number and the best time to call you and I will get you hooked up!

Denise Gainey

My number has changed since last we spoke- I'll send it to you.. do you think this would be something well received in Florida?
Talk later.. :wink:

Druydess 07-29-2011 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allison Finch (Post 1116870)
They used to do yearly inspections at the farm where I train....Lochill Farm in Hillsborough, NC.

Were you able to attend Allison? If so, what were your thoughts?

HGEsquire 07-29-2011 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Druydess (Post 1116871)
My number has changed since last we spoke- I'll send it to you.. do you think this would be something well received in Florida?
Talk later.. :wink:

I do!!! Yes, we'll chat soon ~ email me!

Denise Gainey


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0