The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   Wanted: green dressage/jumper prospect (Ontario) (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/wanted-green-dressage-jumper-prospect-ontario-92519/)

Sophia 07-20-2011 03:13 PM

Wanted: green dressage/jumper prospect (Ontario)

Looking for a younger broke jumper/dressage warmblood prospect gelding or mare. About 16.0 hands or taller and price must be around $4000 or lower. Pure thoroughbreds are not ideal, however if the TB has good conformtion for jumpers and dressage it will be considered. Needs to be broke at least walk/trot but show experience and extensive training is not necessary. Age in between 3-9 years and located in Ontario.

coucou 08-21-2011 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophia (Post 1104840)
Looking for a younger broke jumper/dressage warmblood prospect gelding or mare. About 16.0 hands or taller and price must be around $4000 or lower. Pure thoroughbreds are not ideal, however if the TB has good conformtion for jumpers and dressage it will be considered. Needs to be broke at least walk/trot but show experience and extensive training is not necessary. Age in between 3-9 years and located in Ontario.

Did you find a HORSE? I do have a 6 year old gelding, very nice temperemment, very good feet (does not need shoes. Was done every 3 weeks until 3 for best outcome), Very nice conformation, 16 hands (not quite finish growing) , voice command, ground tied, not disturb by noises, bath, ... was broken at 3 (in December and was left alone after 1 month until late spring. than lightly riding for the summer.... left alone and then riden by a eventer and myself, the eventer wanted to shown him this year...for sale. Love my horse... bred for myself but change discipline... want more than 4,000 but very cheap for the quality of horse... can contact vet and farrier...
Just let me know...

Sophia 08-22-2011 06:50 PM

Sorry, I can't spend over 4000 dollars and if I somehow can scrape more money together it would be for a warmblood or warmblood cross. sorry!

F0xylady 04-01-2012 08:30 PM

Gorgeous horse for sale

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophia (Post 1104840)

I have a horse that might suit you, he is 16.2hh black gelding. Started at w/t/c and over small fences. Lovely horse looking for a job!

If interested contact me at l-lequestrian@sympatico.ca for pictures and further information.