The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Miniature Horses (http://www.horseforum.com/miniature-horses/)
-   -   rescue minis in BC Canada- so cute! (http://www.horseforum.com/miniature-horses/rescue-minis-bc-canada-so-cute-92667/)

tbstorm 07-21-2011 09:35 PM

rescue minis in BC Canada- so cute!

Hey guys!
A friend of mine just rescued a mini from this place. If anyone in BC Canada is loking for a mini please take a look... i was told to reconmend it. They're so darn cute i want to take all of them home! anyways just have a look, its a pretty cool place they've got, and i love the name :P

www.pipsqueakpaddocks.com

tbstorm 07-24-2011 03:08 PM

Bump... Just wanting to keep this in there cuz these guys are really sweet
Posted via Mobile Device

Celeste 07-24-2011 03:56 PM

They are so cute!!!

ScharmLily 07-24-2011 03:57 PM

How wonderful! If I lived in canada I would have a look...been thinking of an older mini as a companion to my 26 yr old gelding who won't be left alone. I think it would work out quite nicely; an old mini would get a loving home for their golden years, and we could bring the two rideable horses out together and leave my old boy home without working himself into a tizzy :) I'll need to check out if there are any places like this nearby.

tbstorm 07-24-2011 04:04 PM

Yes they're sweet little things! A trainer I worked with bought one from an auction, he had this exersize ball that he would run, jump and bounce off of. If you look at the heros video they have on their site its cool to see some of the transformations they've had.
Posted via Mobile Device

KyAngel 07-24-2011 06:16 PM

Wow ! That's a great place they are running there for the little guys. Perfect name for a mini rescue !

tbstorm 07-24-2011 07:06 PM

oh i know i love the name! i could take any of those little guys home, and im trying to convince my grandparents to let me adopt one!

SpiritedLittleCopperSpots 07-24-2011 11:47 PM

I took a peek, looks like a really nicely run rescue. Thanks for posting that link!

I am just 30 minutes from the Canadian border, unfortunately we are at "maximum capacity", according to the 'ole hubby anyways.....:wink:
I bookmarked it, and will be keeping them in mind when I come across any one looking for a miniature.
There are so many minis out there needing good homes, would much rather suggest some one adopt...

tbstorm 07-24-2011 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiritedLittleCopperSpots (Post 1110350)
I took a peek, looks like a really nicely run rescue. Thanks for posting that link!

I am just 30 minutes from the Canadian border, unfortunately we are at "maximum capacity", according to the 'ole hubby anyways.....:wink:
I bookmarked it, and will be keeping them in mind when I come across any one looking for a miniature.
There are so many minis out there needing good homes, would much rather suggest some one adopt...

thanks! it does look really well run!

scenestorm 07-25-2011 07:23 PM

If you had said Texas, would you put "USA" after it?

No... so why would you put Canada after BC?

Just asking.
And those minis are really cute, but too bad cuz I'm from alberta Canada... lol.