The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Meet the Community (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/)
-   -   Not really new - but returning (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/not-really-new-but-returning-92673/)

themacpack 07-21-2011 11:24 PM

Not really new - but returning

It's been a while - I fell out of active membership last year as life took over. Had missed having horse-talk, though, and found myself wandering back this direction tonight, surprised to see my login was still active/valid.
To re-cap --- my name is Mandi and I live in Indiana. My husband and I have two children (of the two legged species) and an ever changing zoo of other kids. At the moment, we have eight cats (one is temporary - wandered in three weeks ago and is now just about healthy enough to find a forever home, once she is spayed), two dogs and two horses. Our horses are Aero, a 6 year old OTTB, and Holly, a 5 year old mini. We were up to three after Holly presented us with a surprise package after we purchased her, but the filly, Missy, was sold earlier this year, just shy of her first birthday.
The two leggeds are 15 and 10 now--- gosh, that makes me feel/seem old :lol:
Anyway - never really know what to say in these intro things - but wanted to at least give a courtesy "hi" rather than just jumping back into posting away without so much as a howdy-do. I see some familiar faces (names) and some new ones -- look forward to getting back into the community.

smrobs 07-22-2011 12:31 AM

Hey, welcome back :D.

Reiterin 07-22-2011 09:35 PM

welcome back!

HorseSavvy 07-23-2011 12:19 PM

Welcome back to the forum!

MHFoundation Quarters 07-23-2011 01:11 PM

Hi from another hoosier, ironically with the same name! Mine's with a "y" though :)
Posted via Mobile Device

ItzKayley 07-27-2011 08:41 AM

Welcome back to the forum! :-)
Posted via Mobile Device