The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stall Signs / Name Plates

5K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  crimsonsky 
#1 ·
I'm looking to get stall signs for all of my horses but want something more than just the typical plastic/metal slides. I want something fun that will stand out at shows. It might be nice to have something to write on too for feed/supplements/etc but want them to all be custom with colors & maybe even the logo.

I can't seem to find much online through the major suppliers and my Google searches are worthless. Does anyone know of any companies that do this, horsey or not?

#2 ·
Try Shannon Fleury Artist on Facebook she does really nice custom ones and will fit it to your needs at decent prices.
Posted via Mobile Device

#3 ·
Try Shannon Fleury Artist on Facebook she does really nice custom ones and will fit it to your needs at decent prices.
Posted via Mobile Device
I'm looking for something that is more graphic and can do a logo rather than a portrait. Also not looking to spend a bunch on each one since it will be for the whole barn. Can she even do that? I have to add her as a friend to view her Fbook page.

#4 ·
She's very talented. All you can do is run it by her and see. Worst case scenario she refers you to somewhere errrr suited right?
Posted via Mobile Device

#8 ·
i have two custom halters from that lady and they came out very nice (one was engraved incorrectly but was fixed/replaced quickly so that's a plus in my book). i imagine the stall plates would as well.

for something really on the fun side - i have stall plates from this lady: Dana's Horse Art, Horse T-shirts, & Horse Gifts Home Page

she is FANTASTIC and was really a pleasure to deal with. i'd recommend her for anything honestly. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.