The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   I'll always miss him. <3 (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/ill-always-miss-him-3-a-92946/)

Iseul 07-24-2011 06:21 PM

I'll always miss him. <3

My dad's dead. He's gone, and I'll never be able to talk to him about stuff ever again.
He was pronounced dead at 06.03 by EMS after his thing of a gf finally found him on the ground that morning. He told her he would be home, you'd think she would've looked out the window or something? A car pulling in at his house is obvious, you can't really miss it. I've stayed at his house, etc; it's not difficult to hear. My parents were divorced, and he just had us for his full week out of the year he gets to have us. He left our house after he took me to the barn and waited for me to get done riding, let me drive home, and left smiling and happy. And now he's gone.
I'm too young to loose my daddy, he was only just turning 42 in September, and now I'll never see him again..
I don't know what I'm going to do..I'm worth nothing as his eldest offspring and daughter legally because I'm not 18 yet, only 17. I'm so pissed off because of that..It's ridiculous, and it's so unfair.

:/ This really sucks..My Pap and Dad gone in less than a year..
Posted via Mobile Device

cakemom 07-24-2011 06:31 PM

Im so sorry. You are very young to have to deal with this. Is your mom there for you? Counseling may well be in order. Keep his memory alive hon, in your actions and thoughts. I lost my dad and stepdad at 33, 3 years ago, within a week of each other, and even at that age it's hard, so I know it's hard for you
Posted via Mobile Device

themacpack 07-24-2011 06:40 PM

{{{Hugs}}} a hundred times over. I am so very sorry. My dad passed when I was 17, I won't say I know exactly how you feel - because no one ever does - but I have some idea. My ear is always open and my shoulder available, should you need someone to talk to or lean on.

tbstorm 07-24-2011 07:20 PM

im so sorry, i can relate because my best friend died right before me when i was 11, but its not the same. nobody should have to deal with the death of a friend/ relative at such a young age. So sorry **HUGS**

TaMMa89 07-25-2011 10:07 AM

My condolences :sad:. Hang on there.

Iseul 07-30-2011 10:16 AM

Thanks, guys..Everything's all done and over now. Viewing (and walking around for 6 hours in 3" heels, talking to everyone) was Thursday, and burial was yesterday morning. I didn't realize they used a back-ho to put the casket/vault into the ground o.O
But anyway..my best friend took me to the barn all Wednesday night, he came with us yesterday and we went to the barn till 10.15, and then we're suppose to go today too. But, Lucky's pretty much sold (I wasn't told a buyer was coming yesterday, meanwhile I'm leasing her). So I'm outta luck with my daddy, horses, a job, and still confused about college. *sigh*
I appreciate everyone's thoughts.(: I'm glad I'm not the only one that has an idea of what I'm going through (and I'm really glad I already understood that death is, in fact, part of life), but then again I wish no one else was either, coz it sucks. :/
I did get in touch with both my god mother, my daddy's friend that was like a brother to him, and my (daddy's friend's son, so not technically) my cousin Jason. I haven't seen them since I was about 3-4. We're actually going to stay in touch now. <3 They were all beyond devastated as well.
Posted via Mobile Device

TaMMa89 08-01-2011 09:29 AM

Iseul, sometimes life really sucks and throws everything bad that it has at your face. Things still tend to come organized somehow and you'll survive. Maybe very horrible and painful times but once after you've survived them, you know you're a little more tougher than before.