The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   English Riding (
-   -   english riding levels (

blackie2008 07-25-2011 05:52 AM

english riding levels
hi everyone.

to start of i'm just saying sorry for my spealling mistakes.

i was wondering if in england there were horse riding levels that you can pass ? or need to have to work with horses ?

if yes, how many levels are there ? and what do you have to do in each level and know ?

maura 07-25-2011 07:24 AM

Hi, Blackie, and welcome to the forum!

I am not sure if this is what you were asking, but the British Horse Society offers several levels of certification for instructors and for horsepeople in general:

Horse Owners Certificate
Stage 1
Stage 2
Stage 3
Stage 4
Stable Managers
Senior Equitation & Coaching

The most well known are the BHSAI Assistant Instructor's, and the BHSI, the Instructor's. You can find out more about them at

blackie2008 07-25-2011 07:28 AM

maura, thanks that's what i was looking for. because in france there are 9 levels : galop 1, galop 2, .... and so i was wondering the equivalent in england. thanks for your arnser

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0