The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Meet the Community (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/)
-   -   A Short Introduction (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/short-introduction-93054/)

Skyseternalangel 07-25-2011 05:33 PM

A Short Introduction

Hey there :)

I am a passionate horse rider and still learning.. I haven't even learned to canter yet!

I recently got my first horse, unexpectedly. He keeps me striving for greatness and my mind working ;D

I am really excited about finding these forums. Just reading some threads has made me think differently about how to interact with my horse and become an overall better horse woman.

Hope to chat with you all soon! :)

Reiterin 07-25-2011 06:21 PM

welcome to the forum and congrats on the new horse. It's great that you're working so hard to achive greatness.

tinyliny 07-26-2011 01:32 AM

Lover your enthusiasum. My kind of horse person!

Holly17 07-26-2011 05:50 AM

Congrats on your first horse...how exciting!

Skyseternalangel 07-26-2011 04:43 PM

Thank you!!! Yeah he kind of just landed right in my lap, and I couldn't ask for a better team mate.

Haha oh I sure do, I'm taking two different lessons per week at two different barns. One is solely body mechanics (my balance, seat, leg, etc.) on school horses and then a private lesson with my horse.. exhausting! But it's helping me a lot.

Well it's great to meet you all! You'll definitely be seeing a lot of me around here. I love learning new things and perfecting what I do know (which isn't much...!)

CountryLifeSG 08-02-2011 04:02 AM

Hi, i have just joined the forum too and also getting back into the saddle and learning to ride again, ready to start to canter and moving on with my training. Looking forward to hearing about your progression with your riding. Your horse sky is beautiful!!

Alwaysbehind 08-02-2011 07:31 AM

:wave:
Welcome to the forum.

Skyseternalangel 08-02-2011 09:30 PM

Thank you CountryLife and Alwaysbehind :)

Welcome to the forums aswell! Haha, I hope your journey into the world of horseriding has as few bruises and bumps as possible ;-)

Thank you.. I just love my horse :)

liz85 08-09-2011 04:06 PM

Welcome!!! I am hoping to get my first horse after many many yrs of hoping and praying for one....(making wishes on birthday cakes hadn't worked for me lol) Congrats on your dream horse!!!

MHFoundation Quarters 08-09-2011 04:10 PM

Welcome to the forum!