The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Meet the Community (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/)
-   -   Howdy Ya'll(: (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/howdy-yall-93691/)

perfectcountrygirl 07-31-2011 10:44 PM

Howdy Ya'll(:

My names Zoe I'm from Ohio. I live on a big ranch with about 4,000 head of cattle. I barrel race, jump, and do western pleasure. In my spare time I play tennis. I have an amazing boyfriend Regan(: He also lives on a big ranch a few miles away from my house. He rides bulls and when he's not at rodeos he does motocross. And he actually got in a bad crash doing motocross of friday. He broke He broke both of his legs, his pelvis, his right arm, and 3 ribs. He also hurt his neck and has to wear a neck brace:/ Now he can't do anything for himself and is in so much pain, i feel so bad for him</3 Well I look forward to talking to ya'll!(:

tinyliny 07-31-2011 11:27 PM

Hi Zoe (love that name!)

So sorry to hear about your boyfriend. Sounds like he is lucky to be alive. That must be very trying for him and you. I hope that he heals without incident and can get his young body back without permanent damage.
I know it sounds lame, but be careful!

Welcome to the forum.
Caroline

perfectcountrygirl 07-31-2011 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinyliny (Post 1119391)
Hi Zoe (love that name!)

So sorry to hear about your boyfriend. Sounds like he is lucky to be alive. That must be very trying for him and you. I hope that he heals without incident and can get his young body back without permanent damage.
I know it sounds lame, but be careful!

Welcome to the forum.
Caroline

Thank you!(: And he definitely is! It doesn't sound lame at all, he's concerned more about getting in the rodeo finals next year than getting better.

HorseLovinLady 07-31-2011 11:54 PM

Welcome from Alabama!! Sorry about your boyfriend. Hope he heals up quick!

perfectcountrygirl 08-01-2011 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HorseLovinLady (Post 1119430)
Welcome from Alabama!! Sorry about your boyfriend. Hope he heals up quick!

thank you!(: