The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   Took the horses out for some greener grass (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/took-horses-out-some-greener-grass-95084/)

apachewhitesox 08-15-2011 05:23 AM

Took the horses out for some greener grass

6 Attachment(s)
Well my three horses have had a bit of a hard winter with both the boys getting a bit sick at some stage and with how hard it was to find good food for them. Now spring is coming and the good grass is coming back, it should make it a lot easier to put their weight back on. The boys aren't too bad but Pepper is and will be a bit of work.

Today though, I noticed the grass beside the road outside our house had a bit of green stuff growing. Their paddock is still very on green grass. So I thought I would take them out for awhile to eat. I plan to do it a bit on days when I get time. They all seemed to really enjoy it :D.

I took Sammy and Pepper out together and it was a little hard to take pictures because they kept trying to follow me and I didn't want to let them go. I then took Apache out afterwards because I didn't want to hold three horses at once. I also have a picture of Sam and pep back in the paddock watching apache hehe. Just thought I would share.

csimkunas6 08-15-2011 08:57 AM

They looked like they loved it!!! Look forward to more pics soon!!!

DustyDiamond 08-15-2011 02:40 PM

They are all cute!

They look like they had fun :D

apachewhitesox 08-15-2011 04:08 PM

Thanks hopefully I can go on another trail ride soon and get some good pictures of that.

Babysis940 08-16-2011 12:14 AM

Yeah losing weight happens. But obviously you care enough to take them out like this for a little treat until more grows :)

apachewhitesox 08-16-2011 01:39 AM

Thanks I have had some bad comments about their weight before :)