The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Meet the Community (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/)
-   -   Hello from Lower Michigan~ (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/hello-lower-michigan%7E-95154/)

Laura Bischer 08-15-2011 09:05 PM

Hello from Lower Michigan~

Hello, my name is Laura. I live in Lower Michigan. I currently own two beautiful horses. I am new to horse ownership and am looking for help training them.... :? Looking forward to meeting new people on here and doing a lot of reading.

Laura

legyield768 08-15-2011 10:50 PM

Heyy there! I'm also from Michigan(: Whats your horses name, breed, discipline? Welcome to the forum!(:

Laura Bischer 08-15-2011 11:21 PM

Thank you for the warm welcome. :0) I Live in Reed City, near Big Rapids.... where are you located?

I have two horses. A 9 year old registered quarter horse named Jade. I am not sure what training she has had. One person told me she was used in the rodeo, another told me she had never been ridden. She was pregnant when we purchased her so we didn't make any attempt. She just had a beautiful little filly named MissChief. I also own a 3 year old....umm....er...mutt? Her name is Princess Liberty. I don't have a clue what breed/s she is. She is green broke...but has a loooooong way to go.

atreyu917 08-15-2011 11:26 PM

Welcome!

We always love to see pictures of members' babies!

legyield768 08-16-2011 11:47 AM

I'm from Oakland Country. Aw love the names! Would love to see pictures of your horses! I have 2 horses currently, who are in Holly, Pie a Appendix, and Callie a TB.(:

MHFoundation Quarters 08-16-2011 12:32 PM

Welcome to the forum! I'm south of you in the hoosier state.

I'm slave to 11 of my own and a varying amount of training horses. Love MissChief, very appropriate name for a foal! Take out an "s" and it sums up most youngsters :)
Posted via Mobile Device