The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   Twister, the horse who plays ball! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/twister-horse-who-plays-ball-95613/)

Ashley at Rivermont 08-20-2011 01:40 PM

Twister, the horse who plays ball!

http://rivermontfarm.com/IMG_8140.jpg
Meet my APHA stallion, Rivermont Hidengoseek, aka "Twister". Twister LOVES to play ball, so :D

gaelgirl 08-20-2011 02:33 PM

Cute! His is a beautiful horse.

csimkunas6 08-20-2011 04:15 PM

Thats awesome! ill admit tho, Im jealous, my friend has a horse that places with aerobic balls, so I went and bought one for my guy, for training purposes too, but I wanted to see if he'd play with it....he has no interest in playing with it...how'd you get your guy to play with it? Or was it just something, he "picked up" LOL....very pretty he is for sure!!!

legyield768 08-20-2011 07:06 PM

Beautiful horse, he looks like he has a great personality!(:

FoxRidgeRanch 08-20-2011 07:40 PM

Freakin awesome, I smiled the whole time...my cheeks hurt. He's adoreable, you're lucky to have him!

Ashley at Rivermont 08-21-2011 09:31 AM

Don't feel bad, I've owned horses since 1985 plus worked at a big training barn for about 12 years, and have NEVER known of a horse to play with a ball! I used to wonder why on earth they even made these stupid things! Twister discovered an old ball out in his paddock one day though and just went crazy over it! It must just be some natural drive he has for it or something!

One day I was sitting in my office which overlooks his paddock and I saw him running around with something small in his mouth. I went out to see what it was and he had stolen the next door neighbors football and was running around with THAT in his mouth! LOL

I would love to get him one of those giant balls. Where do you find those?

apachiedragon 08-21-2011 10:37 AM

Horse Training Soccer Ball 40" RED White Toys Equine | eBay

csimkunas6 08-21-2011 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashley at Rivermont (Post 1144526)
Don't feel bad, I've owned horses since 1985 plus worked at a big training barn for about 12 years, and have NEVER known of a horse to play with a ball! I used to wonder why on earth they even made these stupid things! Twister discovered an old ball out in his paddock one day though and just went crazy over it! It must just be some natural drive he has for it or something!

One day I was sitting in my office which overlooks his paddock and I saw him running around with something small in his mouth. I went out to see what it was and he had stolen the next door neighbors football and was running around with THAT in his mouth! LOL

I would love to get him one of those giant balls. Where do you find those?

I got mine from Wal Mart....its just a 50, or 60in aerobics ball....
Walmart.com: Gold's Gym Fitness Ball, 55cm: Exercise & Fitness

There were different sizes and colors too :D

Marisa 08-21-2011 05:27 PM

Aw! So cute!!!