The Horse Forum banner

Horsiest Bedroom ~Contest!!~

18K views 74 replies 30 participants last post by  LyraFreedom 
#1 ·
Hey guys!!
I just thought this would be sorta fun to do: It's a Horsiest Bedroom contest!! So all you have to do is post pics of your horsey room and I and 2 other people will judge!

Have fun!!

**If you would like to be a judge, please PM me** ;)

Contest ends sometime in September, I'll tell you guys when I have an exact date!

#3 ·
i'll enter :) you didnt say how many pictures we are limited to so ill try not to go over bored :-p

This is my cody :) he's a 7 year old breed stalk paint. i bought him just under 6 months ago. if a show name screams at you let me know lol im showing in western games next summer and im at a loss for a name so far. no rush tho lol

and one of my favorite ones of me and him

ok so maybe i went a LITTLE overbored lol i just like to look at him :D i can narrow it down if u want

#6 ·
oh **** well that teaches me not to go on forums when im half asleep. aha sorry guys. on that note i wont be entering becase my rooms a mess and a ginormous empty farret cage is taking up most of it until i can clean it and sell it. kinda an eye sore

#9 ·
I suppose I should go finish my kiddo's bedroom. We bought a new house a couple months ago and they want a horse-themed room. I've started on it but need to get motivated and finish sewing their quilts and pillows and hang all their pictures up. Right now it looks like a hospital room.... two twin beds, couple nightstands and completely bare walls.

#15 ·
Okay well here it is. Sorry for the bad quality but my camera died so I had to use my laptop :(

Bed:

top of clothing drawers:

My Desk(You can't really see it but in the dark corner theres a statue of 3 horses running after eachother):

By the window:

Poster, Zebra head, picture of me and sugar:

My zebra again(not really a horse but from the same family!):

Some postcards I hung up:

Blanket covering my ugly chair:

There ya go!

#22 ·
if i ever get the farret cage and dog crate out of my room i'll enter but being as the cage has been there all summer and i keep forgetting to clean it....
you'd think knowing im going to get SOME money from selling it would be enough to get my butt moveing on it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.