The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   Cheap/Free Horses in Northern Ohio. (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/cheap-free-horses-northern-ohio-95759/)

Dusty1228 08-22-2011 12:30 PM

Cheap/Free Horses in Northern Ohio.

Hi Guys,
I am posting this as a type of feeler, as I don't have all the information, just yet, but I wanted to see if anyone in the area might be interested.

An acquaintance of mine's girlfriend lives in Northern Ohio and has 7 horses she needs to get rid of. The age range is 9 months to 20 years. She has rescued all of these horses, but is now losing her home and property. I will have more on the story when I get home from work this evening where I will speak to her boyfriend.

She has:
American Stadardbred
TB
Arab X QH
Arab X Paint
Quarter Horse
Morgan
Mustang

I know all their ages but, based on the list I have been given am unable to match them up. She is located about 2.5 hours south of Detroit Mi. where I am.

As yet, this is all I know. I will be getting pictures and in depth info tonight and will post when I get home from the barn.
I was just trying to figure out if there is anyone in the area that might be looking for new project horses or anything adoptable.

I will also be posting her number and address when I have the complete information this evening.
Thanks Guys!

mbender 08-22-2011 12:44 PM

Keep me updated. I live in Ohio. Looking for a second horse. But can't pay much. I like QHxArab or Paint arab or Morgan.
Posted via Mobile Device

SEAmom 08-22-2011 04:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I live in SW Ohio and may be able to help given more information.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dusty1228 08-23-2011 03:55 AM

Excellent, you guys! I am having trouble posting right now and am using a public computer. I will post all info as soon as I get my laptop back up. Should be within an hour or so. Yay.

GiftedGlider 08-27-2011 01:12 PM

Live in Northern Ohio. Know a few people looking for some new horses.