The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Riding Critique (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding-critique/)
-   -   Crossrail critique (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding-critique/crossrail-critique-96297/)

equiniphile 08-27-2011 05:03 PM

Crossrail critique

8 Attachment(s)
I haven't jumped Excel for a month, but he's been going so well for me and extending out beautifully on the flat that I popped him over a few crossrails today at the end of his workout. My stirrups felt much too short, and I look to have a ridiculous chair seat because of them :-|. I was really focusing on my release, which is usually very lacking, and not letting my butt come too far out of the saddle. I seem to have neglected my knee, which looks to be pinching. Oh, and ignore the workout top...It was super hot out and I didn't know my sister had kindly appointed herself photographer until halfway through our ride ;-).

More pictures to come.

equiniphile 08-27-2011 05:10 PM

Flatwork

5 Attachment(s)
I still don't know which direction I want to go with him. My friend is convinced he'd be an excellent hunter, but I still love the thrill of eventing and am unsure which direction we should go. Advice appreciated.

ladybugsgirl 08-27-2011 05:54 PM

hes cute. I think with work he well make a nice horse that could go in either direction. I just have to say I wish I could pull of wearing a sports bra while riding....

.Delete. 08-27-2011 06:00 PM

I think wearing just a sports bra while riding is not the smartest idea. If you were to fall off you most likely would get hurt worse because you barely have any clothing on. I know people do it all the time and blahblahblah, but its just not smart IMO.

Im really old school, i dont think its that appropriate to post pictures of yourself online in just a sports bra. Especially when your looking for a riding critique, im distracted by all the skin that is showing. Try to be a little more professional when you post pictures online looking for advice on your riding. Perhaps I am just a stick in the mud, I dont even like it when girls put bikini pictures online. So maybe its just me...

equiniphile 08-27-2011 06:02 PM

I'm sorry, I really didn't mean it that way. I was looking for a critique on my jumping position, but I'll have a mod delete this.

.Delete. 08-27-2011 06:05 PM

You really do not have to, its just my opinion on it. It worries me when young girls post pictures of themselves online showing alot of skin. Its just inviting perverts to prey on you. My old neighbors daughter used to post pictures online of herself in bikinis, sports bras, etc. She was preyed on by a sexual offender and ended up getting raped. I dont mean what i said to be rude, like i said it just worries me.

equiniphile 08-27-2011 06:07 PM

I totally agree, I just didn't think much of it--I'm glad you said something. Tiny, can you delete this thread please?

tinyliny 08-27-2011 06:12 PM

I just think the two of you look so good out in the field . I cannot really critique the jumping form in detail since I don't jump. I can only see the big problems, and you don't have them.

Cute horse and you both look very athletic.

tinyliny 08-27-2011 06:14 PM

Equiniphile, I do not personally think you have anything to worry about. There are no close ups, it is NOT immodest and I do not think it is an issue , whatsoever. IF YOU feel uncomfortable or worried, I will remove it.
Get back to me.

Removed closeups

ladybugsgirl 08-27-2011 06:21 PM

wow I bet she won't be posting any other "critique" threads....but who nows maybe i am wrong. I wish you the best with your horse