The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   Devon Aire L'Cord field boots size 8.5 slim (US) (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/devon-aire-lcord-field-boots-size-968/)

hburke 03-04-2007 04:32 PM

Devon Aire L'Cord field boots size 8.5 slim (US)

Devon Aire L'Cord Ladies Field boots?
They are used, but hardly show any wear besides being broken in.
A few slight rubs on the inside calf (where it rubs the saddle) and a few scuffs on the toes.
They are already broken in, and have already dropped, so you can save yourself that pain ;)
They are a size 8 1/2Slim, Ladies (US size)

They really are great boots. I only used them for one show season, and I have now outgrown them.
After every show I wore them at, I cleaned them promptly afterwards. They have been cleaned with leather cleaner after every use, and they shine & just look great.
I'll get pictures soon.
They come in original box, with boot-savers (things you put inside to maintain shape)
I paid $175 for them new (at Dover Saddlery) but the list price is $205 (so the box says)

I'm looking for at least $100-$150 (I know, I'm dreaming :P), so I can replace them. All offers will be toyed with.

I WILL POST PICTURES LATER.

But I can post a stock picture:
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/2/1/0...26515773_o.jpg
Please note that the boots in the above picture are NEW. The ones I am selling are USED, and I will provide pictures soon.

Fortuna 03-05-2007 04:29 PM

HI,

They are verry nice, have you the sice in cm?
I think i would buy them becaurse in Swizerland they are more expensive...But the transport can be a problem?! In the end they are so expensive as the Swizerland one :? ....

carlabunyan 03-05-2007 04:51 PM

i dunno but they look very nice maybe look on ebay for a price range you should get a fair bit for em on there

hburke 03-05-2007 05:16 PM

Fortuna - I can take a measure for you in CM :) What measurements would you like?
Shipping would probably be $30-$40 USD because they will be shipped in original box, which is quite large.
I will go take some measurements and some pictures and will post them later.

carla- Thanks :) I looked...no one has the exact same ones as me, although they do have similar ones with a few modifications, that are going for $130/$140. I think maybe $120-$125 would be what I'd look for.

Thanks everyone :)

hburke 03-05-2007 07:36 PM

Alright, so my price is $125
Shipping $10 within the US, $20-$30 overseas (depending on where you live)
all my prices are in USD - I can convert to other currencies if needed.

measurements
toe - heel: 12" or 28.5 cm
bottom of heel - top of boot(at back): 21" or 52.5 cm
calf is 13.5" or 34.5 cm around widest part

pictures
please view my photobucket album: http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s107/hburke_horses/

other info
these boots are in used condition. they have already dropped around the ankle and at the top. they have signs of wear on toes (some pictures will show - it's only from being broken in). they were used for 1 show season (30 or so shows) and were cleaned promptly after and before each show. they come in their original box. there is one scratch on the boots, on the left boot near the top. picture shows this.
these are a size 8 1/2 slim, US size. Which is a UK size 6, to my knowledge. please refer to measurements.

any questions, please ask :)

Fortuna 03-06-2007 03:57 PM

HI,
thank you for the answer.But the shoes are to big for my feets :( sorry...

hburke 03-06-2007 04:20 PM

oh i'm sorry :( how much too big are they? because that is measured on the outside from toe to heel, so it's probably off a little bit.

hburke 03-07-2007 06:17 PM

i have 2 interested parties - will keep you guys updated :)

carlabunyan 03-08-2007 03:34 AM

it wont let me view the pictures :( says i need a password

hburke 03-08-2007 07:49 AM

sorry about that! it's public now :)