The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Meet the Community (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/)
-   -   I am happy to see the amount of people that love horses on one forum! (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/i-am-happy-see-amount-people-97040/)

Dizzybrown 09-04-2011 03:15 PM

I am happy to see the amount of people that love horses on one forum!

Hi all,
I have been training horses for the all around professionally for 17 years, and started at the age of 16. Through the years I have produced multiple NSBA world champions and titles. I have also been succesful at producing World Champion wins in several breed categories, pinto, palimino and buckskin. These wins are in combination of myself and riders on their own horses that I have coached and trained. I am not putting all this on here to brag, my purpose is to let you know I am accomplished at what I do.
Here recently what I do for a living has come to question if it will support and sustain a living. This makes me upset because what I do for a living is also my identity.
Currently I am an Oklahoma, US resident and have clients from Canada. I have gone an shown at the Canada Nationals this year with the Canadians in my barn, and we did very well even winning more futurity monies for the year. This recent trip has me questioning a relocation of my business to northern states or even possible migration to Canada. I enjoyed the demographics and multicultural attributes in Canada and thought it would be wonderful to grow a business there only to find out immigration is not so simple.
I would be highly intreasted in entertaining relocation offers and other proposals of different barns in northern US states. I would be very inteasted in ideas or different perspectives of relocation. I have spent hours researching and have came up with different ideas, but my good ol' boy ways prefer word of mouth. thank you for reading and hopefully giving some positive feedback. I am for now un reluctant to give out to much personal info as to not cause a stir about a possible relocation.:-|

gaelgirl 09-05-2011 08:51 PM

Welcome to the forum!

Reiterin 09-06-2011 08:40 PM

Hi! welcome to the forum. I want to relocate to Canada with you!! =)
(I've always dreamed about moving to Canada! but like you have already found, it is not that easy.)

Cowgirl07 09-12-2011 08:10 PM

Welcome to the forum.I've never been to Canada.and I admire people that are able to train horses that is something I would never be able to do because it's too scary Congratulations