The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   Western Tack: Show Blanket, Show Leather Halters, Bridles, cinches, shetc... (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/western-tack-show-blanket-show-leather-98741/)

Velvetgrace 09-23-2011 06:52 PM

Western Tack: Show Blanket, Show Leather Halters, Bridles, cinches, shetc...

9 Attachment(s)
I am cleaning out the tack room, or my closet in my home if you want to be specific. All items have been stored in the home, except the cinches and leather bridles.

- Payment is expected as soon as possible - Paypal will be used to protect both buyer and seller
- First come first serve on any item. I cannot hold an item because just because you think you want it. Plus someone else might be willing to make the payment sooner than you can.
- All items will only be shipped to the lower 48 USA states, I cannot ship outside the country.
- Once payment has cleared I will package and ship the item generally within 24 hours during the week day hours.

Please PM me for further info.

1. Turquiose Show Saddle Blanket: Beautiful blanket that has never been on a horse! 36 X 34 size, handmade, single layer design. Price $20.00

2. Green Bridle, Breast Collar, Halter Combo: Hunter green, Nylon Horse tack set. I personally picked all items to match the same color. The reins, and bit to come with the bridle. Fits Horse Size Quarter horse. The Bridle does have quick change snaps for changing out the bit. Nice clean condition and kept in the house. Only worn once on horse in parade. Price $45.00

3. Girth / Cinch and Off Billet: Unknown maker. Roper style girths. Entire set Price: $10.00

4. Air Weave blanket protector: Waffle design blanket protector. Never been on a horse. Was going to use to protect the show blanket. Cut out wither design. Price: $10.00

5. Show Halter with Conchos: Quality leather halter with conchos that are silver color. Great for the local show or beginner shows. Comes with lead with chain, all matching. Used one time last year and then be stored in the house. Fits Full Size Quarter Horse. Price: $40.00

6. Leather Show or Barn Halter: Nice clean leather halter. Chestnut color. Fits Full Size Quarter Horse. Comes with matching lead. Price: $25.00

7. SMB II Proctective boots (Front). Black Medium boots. Never taken out of package, BRAND NEW!, never been on horse!. Great Quality boots. Price: $50.00

8. Black Touch-Up Hair Spray: Black Touch Up Hair spray for black manes and tails, washes out easily. 12 Brand New cans! $10.00

9. Black Weanling Halter and lead. Brand new, used once - sold foal shortly after. Price: $10.00

I have two other leather bridles at the barn that I will take pictures of later. Shipping and handling will be determined by number of items and actual weight of the package.

I will entertain offers, but remember someone else is also looking at these items. I don't mess around and lead you on, so don't do the same. If you are wanting everything listed, then make an offer... lets make a deal.

bakinthesaddle 09-23-2011 09:04 PM

Sent you a pm

Velvetgrace 09-23-2011 09:35 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Additional items

Leather Bridle with 'V' band and bit is $22

Leather bridle with Straight band and bit is $18.

SorrelHorse 09-24-2011 10:47 PM

Would you sell the green breast collar and reins seperately from the set?

Velvetgrace 09-25-2011 10:48 AM

No, it sells as a complete set.

Saddlebag 09-25-2011 01:38 PM

Just wondering why you won't sell out of the country? To Canada it's Priority with a brief value declaration to fill out and that's it. I do all my shopping that way for good used items.

Velvetgrace 09-25-2011 06:38 PM

I have never had any experiences shipping outside the country. I can try to get a shipping quote if you are interested in any of the items. Let me know...

Velvetgrace 09-28-2011 12:32 PM

# 1 Blanket, # 6 Leather Halter, and "V" Band bridle have been sold.

Taking offers on rest of lot.

Velvetgrace 09-28-2011 12:32 PM

Second Bridle with Straight band is sold.

Velvetgrace 09-29-2011 02:20 PM

Bump, bump, bump