The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Breeds (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-breeds/)
-   -   Members of the Appy Club, I need to talk to you! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-breeds/members-appy-club-i-need-talk-98798/)

TheChelseyDee 09-24-2011 04:22 PM

Members of the Appy Club, I need to talk to you!

I know this is strange to ask, but I have a HUGE favor to ask, that should only take you a couple clicks :)

I recently realized that my rescue filly is an Appy. She had always had a little sclera, the stripped hooves, but this year she got the mottling on her muzzle, eyes, udders, and dock area. I then gave her a bath and noticed all these little pink spots on her, which you couldn't see before because she is such a creamy palomino.

She appears to be well bred, and purposely so for Western Pleasure since she is incredibly natural. So I'm thinking, she must have been from a breeder and is most likely registered. I live in Washington and I know there was a huge Appaloosa siezure in East Wa a few years back, so she could have been in utero.
If she isn't registered I will be getting her hardship registered, her bloodlines aren't really important to me but I want to know if she has a registered name or not, her birthday, and such :)

I have been given a few name leads on her, and I need someone to search them in the Appy database and see if they can find any info on those horses like the color, date/year of birth, place of birth, and so on.
It should only be a couple of clicks for you!
I would really appreciate this!

My babies info:
1.) She's a very creamy palomino. Could have been called a cremello in registration?
2.) She is roughly 3-4 years old
3.) Likely born in Aug-September (just an estimate from when she lost her caps, could be inaccurate)
4.) Possibly born in Easten Wa, or Western Wa, but could have come from out of state.

Please look up these names for me:
1.) Pele
2.) Pele Pondie
3.) Pele's Fire
4.) Pele's Promise
or any other variation of "Pele"

Faceman 09-25-2011 06:39 PM

She will have to be spayed to get a harship registration...

TheChelseyDee 09-26-2011 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faceman (Post 1183859)
She will have to be spayed to get a harship registration...

In the ApHC? I looked up all of the information on their site and printed it all out, there wasn't anything that said that she would need to be spayed....
The only one I've come across that does that is the PHBA.

Either way, that's why I was hoping I could find someone who was a member of the ApHC so they can look up those names and see what info they can get, I'm not a member so I can't.

Faceman 09-26-2011 12:54 PM

216. HARDSHIP REGISTRY
A. Geldings and spayed mares which do not meet pedigree requirements or are of unknown pedigree will be accepted for registration if they otherwise meet the requirements for Regular registration and are not ineligible for registration as stated in HORSES NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REGISTRATION. Hardship registration applications are available, at no charge, through the ApHC.

Wish I could help you, but I told ApHC where to shove it many years ago...

crimsonsky 09-26-2011 03:35 PM

these are the pele's that show up as registered with the ApHC:

T 228501 PELE
T 322092 PELE PONDIE
ID 3462 PELE'S
# 502144 PELE'S PROMISE

Deslumbrar 09-28-2011 04:22 PM

Can y'all pull up more info on the second and last results of that search?

I would think the last listed would be most likely

Good luck finding everything! You have my dream pony... Cream-based Appaloosa filly :D

Hobo 10-05-2011 08:43 PM

The only name possible out of that list would be the last one because they haven't used the T and ID registration numbers for at least 15-20 years. so you can eliminate the first three immediately as she's no more than a 4 year old.
And the last one is a 1991 mare dark bay or brown roan with spots over hips and loins born in California.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deslumbrar (Post 1186378)
Can y'all pull up more info on the second and last results of that search?

I would think the last listed would be most likely

Good luck finding everything! You have my dream pony... Cream-based Appaloosa filly :D