The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   My favorite topic other than horses...MUSIC!!!! (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/my-favorite-topic-other-than-horses-989/)

Samantha_4arabs 03-05-2007 09:34 PM

My favorite topic other than horses...MUSIC!!!!

What are your favorite bands??? I LOVE 30 seconds to Mars, Fall Out Boy, 3 Days Grace, My Chemical Romance, HelloGoodbye, Papa Roach, Bullet for My Valentine, The Bedheads, The Red JumpSuit Apparatus, Panic!At the Disco, Skillet, Flyleaf, Billy Talent, and all of that jazz, well not jazz, but rock!!! HOw bout' u guys??? :D

StealingSociety 03-10-2007 01:40 AM

SYSTEM OF A DOWN....and others

-Tool
-Slipknot
-Pantera
-Black Sabbath
-Sublime
-Dragonforce
-Pink Floyd
-Metallica
-Green Day
-The Misfits
-Rage Against the Machine
-Red Hot Chili Peppers
-Nirvana

And many others but I don't feel like typing.

Samantha_4arabs 03-10-2007 02:30 PM

wow! finally, somebody who likes rock, and horses! all of my horsey friends like gwen stefani and beyonce and all them! I also like (just remembering) Slipknot, Green Day, Disturbed, Breaking Benjamin and Hawthorne Heights! I also like some songs by Def Leapard. My absolute favorite songs are The Kill by 30Seconds to Mars, Pain and Animal I have Become by 3 Days Grace, Try Honesty by Billy Talent, Helena and Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance, Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin AND 10 thousand fists and Down with the sickness by Disturbed! I have a lot of Favorites! :twisted:

wyomingflicka 03-10-2007 02:58 PM

gwen wow thats weird
my friends last name is the same as hers

StealingSociety 03-10-2007 03:36 PM

Cool, I like Disturbed too! :twisted:

Samantha_4arabs 03-11-2007 07:11 PM

aweswome......i also like, Skillet and Flyleaf....have u ever heard of them???cThey are christian, but still good rock...they play them on our 95.7 rock station :twisted:

kristy 03-11-2007 08:20 PM

My friend went to see Flyleaf a bit ago.

Can you download music to your computer?
If so, download Between the Buried and Me (That's the name of the band.) And the album name is Silent Circus.
I think you'll have a new perception on 'metal' music. :wink:

One of my favorite bands, too, by the way.

wyomingflicka 03-12-2007 08:52 AM

Do any of you like Tim McGraw?
I love his song my little girl! It makes me sad though if you have seen the movie Flicka the song makes the story move along but makes you cry! :cry:
-wyomingflicka

Samantha_4arabs 03-12-2007 11:11 AM

NO! He is SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO Country!!!! I am 210% against country! Sorry, but I am just expressing my opinion, and I can't STAND the movie Flicka!!!!! :evil: I actually don't like horse movies too much, I just like to ride! :twisted:

Samantha_4arabs 03-12-2007 11:13 AM

oh, and kristy: No, I can't :( we have Dial up, so it doesn't work! I can't buy the cd either cuz i'm only allowed to listen to christian music! :evil: