The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   What are your Dreams? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/what-your-dreams-99402/)

aliloveshorses09 10-02-2011 10:25 AM

What are your Dreams?

My dream Is, When I grow up, I want to be like amber marshall Off Of the horse show heartland. I want to be on that show or have that life. It Looks SO fun. That's my dream. Never give up on your dreams. They come true if you believe it. Tell me your dreams :)

Jessabel 10-02-2011 02:38 PM

I want to win the lotto and build a horse sanctuary. Actually, an all-around animal sanctuary that specializes in horses. :-) I'd also have a huge section for exotics, like big cats and whatnot. It infuriates me to no end when people buy wild animals and think they're going to keep them as pets... but that's a tangent for another day. :wink: On top of that, it would be a wildlife rehab center. I would also hold free educational seminars about animal ownership (especially animals that require specialized care, like horses).

I would also love to become a famous photographer like Bob Langrish. And gallop down the beach and go swimming with my horse. That's a bit more realistic than my other goal. lol

pintophile 10-02-2011 02:48 PM

I would love to have the life of my trainer.

She's got a beautiful farm, dozens of horses coming through the place at all times, and besides being just about the nicest, friendliest and most generous person there is, she's just about the greatest rider and trainer I've ever met. She's not luxuriously rich, but she lives comfortably. There's always people coming and going. She works hard, puts in long days, her job is physical and sometimes difficult, but she has what I would consider a perfect life.

I would really, really like to be a trainer some day. That's my dream.