Spurs and the reining horse, and other assorted questions - Page 7
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Riding Horses > Western Riding > Reining

Spurs and the reining horse, and other assorted questions

This is a discussion on Spurs and the reining horse, and other assorted questions within the Reining forums, part of the Western Riding category

    Like Tree84Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        04-17-2013, 12:36 AM
      #61
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WSArabians    
    Balance, I'm guessing.
    I wanna see you do that.
    You will! (Hopefully!) I'm getting my sliding plates put back on end of May!! Haha it would probably be good for me to practice like that.....my one arm always pops out to offer a cold one everytime I'm stopping!!!
    franknbeans and COWCHICK77 like this.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        04-17-2013, 10:42 PM
      #62
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Muppetgirl    
    You will! (Hopefully!) I'm getting my sliding plates put back on end of May!! Haha it would probably be good for me to practice like that.....my one arm always pops out to offer a cold one everytime I'm stopping!!!
    You crazy one armed wall paper hanger ;)
         
        04-17-2013, 10:44 PM
      #63
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by COWCHICK77    
    You crazy one armed wall paper hanger ;)
    LOL!!! I will never forget having that yelled at me! Hilarious!!
    franknbeans and COWCHICK77 like this.
         
        04-18-2013, 03:00 PM
      #64
    Trained
    WS is here, yeahhhh!
    So, what do you look for, conformation wise in an Arabian?
    What kind of saddle fits best, with the short, round back?
         
        04-18-2013, 03:03 PM
      #65
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Muppetgirl    
    LOL!!! I will never forget having that yelled at me! Hilarious!!
    That is comparable to what I was told when jumping and my horse parked...." pretty good....now if you would kindly take your horse with you over the jump"...
         
        04-18-2013, 03:07 PM
      #66
    Banned
    I'm so thankful for all the nutters, screamers, ravers, scone-droppers and downright scary bosses, trainers and coworkers I've had in my life......my skin is so thick you could flay me and make a saddle out of me
         
        04-18-2013, 04:58 PM
      #67
    Trained
    Yup. Same here. At least we learned something
    COWCHICK77 and Muppetgirl like this.
         
        04-18-2013, 07:56 PM
      #68
    Trained
    Now here is an interesting development, my neighbor, who has 17 Morgans, spent $10 000 on reining training for one of them (so she says) and because of her owners health the mare just sits there, should I ask if I can take her for a while
    franknbeans likes this.
         
        04-18-2013, 07:59 PM
      #69
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Golden Horse    
    Now here is an interesting development, my neighbor, who has 17 Morgans, spent $10 000 on reining training for one of them (so she says) and because of her owners health the mare just sits there, should I ask if I can take her for a while
    Hahaha I love that finger tapper you have there!!! And to answer your question:

    YES
    COWCHICK77 likes this.
         
        04-18-2013, 09:45 PM
      #70
    Trained
    I guess you're not sure on that one then?
    COWCHICK77 and Muppetgirl like this.
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Questions about spurs Oxer English Riding 6 01-01-2013 11:51 PM
    Assorted horse gear for sale brookebum AU Tack 3 08-26-2011 06:56 AM
    Questions about spurs A knack for horses Horse Riding 12 08-11-2010 12:02 PM
    Assorted Eventing Questions SunriseNorth Eventing 15 01-10-2010 09:23 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:27 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0