Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Western Pennsylvania
I have no idea if I'm allergic..but when I was three or four I was out catching crickets while my dad was cutting grass and I stumbled upon a nest or ground wasps (the nasty black ones). I don't remember swelling up, but I was balling my eyes out for a good 2 hours apparently. I do remember Dad telling Mum he thinks the whole d*mn nest went after and stung me. All I remember was him getting hell for it, even though it wasn't his fault at all. He left the mower and bolted towards me running to the house (I beat him there and he was only maybe double the distance..but an under 4' kid shouldn't outrun a 6'3" man xD ). He beat them off (pulled the ones still stuck) and got me into the house where he stripped me and got the rest thay were in my clothes, lol.
I haven't been stung again since then..But, I'm also not willing to try it to see if I'm allergic. If I am, the d*mn things better hope they kill me, because I'm going to go back and make sure every single one of them is dead with a belt full of wasp spray and double armed with two cans in hand, lol.
I don't wanna find out though, because everyone I know that's allergic has been stung by a swarm...So I'm going to just go out on a limb and assume I am, thus completely avoiding them, lol.
Posted via Mobile Device