I absolutely love Greek Yogurt! It is so versatile and delicious.
I also enjoy protein pancakes for an energy boost in the morning or right before I ride! Here's the recipe for the protein pancake...
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Spray pan with cooking spray and heat to a medium heat
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and blend with an immersion blender until batter is relatively smooth and all ingredients are fully mixed
- Pour batter onto the warm pan to form four medium-sized pancakes
- Allow to cook until edges start to harden, about three minutes
- Flip pancakes and allow to cook until batter is no longer runny, about two more minutes
- Top with syrup, and fruit of choice