Yesterday's injury (a little gross) - Page 5
 
 

       The Horse Forum > The Horse Forum Community > Rider Wellness

Yesterday's injury (a little gross)

This is a discussion on Yesterday's injury (a little gross) within the Rider Wellness forums, part of the The Horse Forum Community category
  • Calf contusions from ske boots
  • Powered by vBulletin conversation starters

Like Tree5Likes

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    02-25-2012, 05:04 AM
  #41
Foal
Bummer that its bruising - whenever I got bruising under the nail it always came off. Given mine was slightly different (it was caused by race fit ski boots). If the bruising doesnt spread too far you may be OK. On the plus side though -- you have battle scars!!!!! What a conversation starter :P
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    02-25-2012, 05:34 AM
  #42
Showing
Quote:
Originally Posted by back again    
Bummer that its bruising - whenever I got bruising under the nail it always came off. Given mine was slightly different (it was caused by race fit ski boots). If the bruising doesnt spread too far you may be OK. On the plus side though -- you have battle scars!!!!! What a conversation starter :P
Oh that's a bruise? No wonder it's tender. See how new I am at this? Lol!

Oh yes, plenty of battle scars. I'll never be a hand model! Hahah!
     
    02-25-2012, 05:35 AM
  #43
Banned
Those are the worse kind of boo boos, that one is going to not only be painful it is also going to be annoying!
     
    02-25-2012, 05:56 AM
  #44
Showing
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrams1123    
those are the worse kind of boo boos, that one is going to not only be painful it is also going to be annoying!
Oh I know.. It's so ugly and every so often I whack it or whatnot and it hurts. I feel like such a wimp since I've been cut, stepped on, slammed, punched, kicked, scraped, bit.. and this one hurts worse lol.
     
    02-25-2012, 06:31 AM
  #45
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyseternalangel    
Oh I know.. It's so ugly and every so often I whack it or whatnot and it hurts. I feel like such a wimp since I've been cut, stepped on, slammed, punched, kicked, scraped, bit.. and this one hurts worse lol.
It the little ones that hurt the worse!!! I know exactly how you fee!
Heaven forbid I hurt a toe because that will be the one I bump over and over again, it will the one people or animals can not help but step on or brush against, and it will be the one my sock gets stuck to or my shoe/boot comes in contacts with the most...the world hates me some days I swear!
     
    02-25-2012, 05:31 PM
  #46
Showing
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrams1123    
It the little ones that hurt the worse!!! I know exactly how you fee!
Heaven forbid I hurt a toe because that will be the one I bump over and over again, it will the one people or animals can not help but step on or brush against, and it will be the one my sock gets stuck to or my shoe/boot comes in contacts with the most...the world hates me some days I swear!
Oh I know.. my pinky toe got stepped on by my goober and it took so long for it to heal.

Pray it doesn't happen to you :)
     

Quick Reply
Please help keep the Horse Forum enjoyable by reporting rude posts.
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Old Thread Warning
This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Yesterday's Lesson And some Questions Passion4Horses English Riding 2 09-18-2011 01:27 PM
Need HELP tonight-eye injury-Gross photos capades Horse Health 68 05-04-2011 08:46 AM
A few blurry pictures from yesterday's ride... Gillian Horse Pictures 2 04-13-2010 12:00 AM
Critique From Yesterday's Lesson anrz Horse Riding Critique 18 12-25-2009 04:11 PM
Yesterday's Fun!! FoxRidgeRanch Horse Pictures 5 09-29-2008 12:38 AM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0