So here's the deal ~ anyone who wants to participate in the Sat. 10/22 Inspection and has not yet registered, I need to hear from you right away. The Director will be traveling from MO and we need to have a certain # of participants to make it worth her while to make the trip. I can email registration forms if needed OR you can register Sat. Morning. I just need to know WHO we can expect to be there. Thanks everyone!
Well guys we can not wait any longer foradditional committments. Unfortunately we will have to reschedule for a weekend early Spring. Thank you to all who had originally planned to attend and/or participate. Maybe the next scheduled date you guys can help me recruit other participants as well. Thanks again!
I have the feeling that American Warmbloods are in trouble. They have shot themselves in the foot by approving some questionable horses. Their credibility has sunk so far that we are hardly crowing about our horses with the AW brand. We don't plan to approve any more of our horses with them.
I was really supportive in the beginning. I really wanted to see the promotion of a distinctive sport horse. Sadly, they go all across the board in "type".