***Obsidian Arabian Expects New Foal for 2013*** - Page 10
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Horse Breeds, Breeding, and Genetics > Stallions and Broodmares

***Obsidian Arabian Expects New Foal for 2013***

This is a discussion on ***Obsidian Arabian Expects New Foal for 2013*** within the Stallions and Broodmares forums, part of the Horse Breeds, Breeding, and Genetics category

    View Poll Results: Who's expecting?
    Echo Empress 7 11.86%
    BA Chevelle 15 25.42%
    La Legacy de Solei 22 37.29%
    DS Magic's Royalty 11 18.64%
    WMF THEE KASTANAH 4 6.78%
    Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

    Like Tree172Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        01-09-2013, 09:10 PM
      #91
    Yearling
    ^^ that makes TWO of us!!
    WSArabians likes this.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        01-09-2013, 09:24 PM
      #92
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BarrelBunny    
    ^^ that makes TWO of us!!
    I was going to make a guess thread too but... May is so dang far away! LOL
    BarrelBunny likes this.
         
        01-09-2013, 09:34 PM
      #93
    Yearling
    Haha right?? That's TOO FAR!
         
        01-09-2013, 09:42 PM
      #94
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BarrelBunny    
    Haha right?? That's TOO FAR!
    Yes! I'm having May/June babies. I hate having to breed that late. LOL
    It's a good thing other's can breed early so I can get a baby fix.
    BarrelBunny likes this.
         
        01-09-2013, 10:48 PM
      #95
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WSArabians    
    Yes! I'm having May/June babies. I hate having to breed that late. LOL
    It's a good thing other's can breed early so I can get a baby fix.
    I hate it too..

    But plan on starting early THIS year now that my boy has proven he can handle it, and he'll already be 3, (according to AHA- he already is) so good time to get his resume' on the ground!
    BarrelBunny likes this.
         
        01-09-2013, 10:54 PM
      #96
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Druydess    
    I hate it too..

    But plan on starting early THIS year now that my boy has proven he can handle it, and he'll already be 3, (according to AHA- he already is) so good time to get his resume' on the ground!
    That will be cool! Are you just expecting the one foal this year?
    Unfortantely for me, I'm waiting on a big heated barn. And I don't know of any foal that will appreciate being born in -35C weather and six feet of snow!
    LOL
         
        01-09-2013, 11:00 PM
      #97
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WSArabians    
    That will be cool! Are you just expecting the one foal this year?
    Unfortantely for me, I'm waiting on a big heated barn. And I don't know of any foal that will appreciate being born in -35C weather and six feet of snow!
    LOL
    Yes, just Solei this year, though my trainer has a few due the same time. Chevelle and Emma had the boys in April and June, so too late to breed. Being in FL does help; the weather gives more leeway for breeding times.
         
        01-10-2013, 12:16 AM
      #98
    Green Broke
    Love the new pics, Solei looks great!
         
        01-10-2013, 06:35 AM
      #99
    Trained
    Well everyone I have 3 foals coming sometime in April. Living here in Texas gives us a couple more months of good breeding weather too Druydess. Shalom
    BarrelBunny and Missy May like this.
         
        01-10-2013, 11:15 AM
      #100
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dbarabians    
    Well everyone I have 3 foals coming sometime in April. Living here in Texas gives us a couple more months of good breeding weather too Druydess. Shalom
    Can't wait to see them. Definitely keep us updated on the new babies! April's not that far away!
         

    Tags
    dream, foal, pregnant, solei

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Obsidian Arabian's New Stallion Druydess Stallions and Broodmares 550 08-30-2014 11:48 AM
    2013 half Arab foal Poco1220 Horse Breeding 22 03-16-2012 11:33 PM
    Obsidian Arabian's First Foals Druydess Horse Breeding 34 12-25-2011 10:46 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:35 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0