Introducing My New Mare- Stallion Suggestions - Page 2 - The Horse Forum
 18Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 27 Old 05-21-2013, 03:05 PM
Trained
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 5,685
• Horses: 0
deserthorsewoman is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 27 Old 05-21-2013, 10:56 PM Thread Starter
Foal
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 129
• Horses: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by greentree View Post
Oops, sorry, I thought we used to link to that all the time.....

Anyway, here is HIS webpage

Karma Arabians

Since she has been crossed with Spanish before, if the cross was good, I really like this horses.

Nancy
Thank you for posting :)
This guy is very handsome but not quite typy enough- I'm also looking for a stallion with a performance record and he doesn't have one.
Rumonek is offline  
post #13 of 27 Old 05-21-2013, 10:58 PM Thread Starter
Foal
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 129
• Horses: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by deserthorsewoman View Post
Nice girl!!

Don't know if you would consider coming in my direction, and if these lines would be tempting enough...he is the uncle to my avatar
Presidio Cf Arabian
Location doesn't matter as I'd be doing AI.
I wish I could find any kind of information on this stallion...
Rumonek is offline  
post #14 of 27 Old 05-21-2013, 11:04 PM
Trained
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6,772
• Horses: 2
Druydess, a member here, has a stunning black stallion that I believe is in training for the show ring. He's young yet, but so gorgeous.

Update: Solei's Filly has arrived! Solei's foaling Thread/2013 Baby Bumps

This is his first foal, and lovely she is! Pictures of "Dream" (stallion) are in the thread.

I'm not familiar with Arabian bloodlines, but he's a stunner in looks alone.
dbarabians, Fahntasia and EmilyJoy like this.

"The greatest pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with
him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too."

-Samuel Butler
CLaPorte432 is offline  
post #15 of 27 Old 05-21-2013, 11:31 PM
Trained
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 5,685
• Horses: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumonek View Post
Location doesn't matter as I'd be doing AI.
I wish I could find any kind of information on this stallion...
I posted the link in a second post.
He does have performance record and offspring with records, and if he's anything like my boy, you'll have your typical in-the-tent, super people friendly, ammy friendly character.
deserthorsewoman is offline  
post #16 of 27 Old 05-22-2013, 12:51 AM
Yearling
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Neither here nor there
Posts: 1,043
• Horses: 0
You might like this boy --> AO Breeze | MLM Arabians.

I have done a couple of photo shoots with him and he seems to have a nice temperament and I know he has won national awards in several events.
Tryst is offline  
post #17 of 27 Old 05-22-2013, 01:43 AM
Green Broke
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 2,827
• Horses: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLaPorte432 View Post
Druydess, a member here, has a stunning black stallion that I believe is in training for the show ring. He's young yet, but so gorgeous.

Update: Solei's Filly has arrived! Solei's foaling Thread/2013 Baby Bumps

This is his first foal, and lovely she is! Pictures of "Dream" (stallion) are in the thread.

I'm not familiar with Arabian bloodlines, but he's a stunner in looks alone.
Thanks so much for the lovely words about Dream CLaPorte. He has very complimentary lines to this mare and would certainly contribute type, size, and bone, along with lovely movement, conformation, and stellar temperament, but Rumonek is probably looking for a stud with an established performance career. As you said Dream is young, and he is not yet trained to AI. He will be shipping shortly to the West Coast of FL for breeding live cover, and then, more show training- however, I am taking my time with him. I believe his coming foal crop will establish his prepotency and then we'll have a solid base to build upon.

Thanks again for having faith in my boy.

Rumonek-- wonderful breeding on that mare!

Thee Onyx might be worth looking at.. he doesn't have an extensive performance career, but his movement is lovely, his lines are complimentary, has a great motor, and type. Sue Wells is a friend who has been a joy to work with; I purchased Dream from her. Many people see a black horse and immediately discount their quality. Not so with Sue Wells; her horses are sold internationally and their quality is quite evident. Onyx produces stunning foals.

Sapphire Farms - Thee Onyx

For those who don't like me-- it's mind over matter; I don't mind - - and you don't matter.
www.obsidianarabians.com
Druydess is offline  
post #18 of 27 Old 05-22-2013, 09:20 AM Thread Starter
Foal
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 129
• Horses: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryst View Post
You might like this boy --> AO Breeze | MLM Arabians.

I have done a couple of photo shoots with him and he seems to have a nice temperament and I know he has won national awards in several events.
Have to give Kudos for your thinking! ;)
I have a breeding to AO Breeze. His owner is such a wonderful person as well.
Tryst likes this.
Rumonek is offline  
post #19 of 27 Old 05-22-2013, 09:21 AM Thread Starter
Foal
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 129
• Horses: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by deserthorsewoman View Post
I posted the link in a second post.
He does have performance record and offspring with records, and if he's anything like my boy, you'll have your typical in-the-tent, super people friendly, ammy friendly character.
My computer must not be pulling it up right because all that pops up for both links is his pedigree...
Rumonek is offline  
post #20 of 27 Old 05-22-2013, 09:22 AM Thread Starter
Foal
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 129
• Horses: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Druydess View Post
Thanks so much for the lovely words about Dream CLaPorte. He has very complimentary lines to this mare and would certainly contribute type, size, and bone, along with lovely movement, conformation, and stellar temperament, but Rumonek is probably looking for a stud with an established performance career. As you said Dream is young, and he is not yet trained to AI. He will be shipping shortly to the West Coast of FL for breeding live cover, and then, more show training- however, I am taking my time with him. I believe his coming foal crop will establish his prepotency and then we'll have a solid base to build upon.

Thanks again for having faith in my boy.

Rumonek-- wonderful breeding on that mare!

Thee Onyx might be worth looking at.. he doesn't have an extensive performance career, but his movement is lovely, his lines are complimentary, has a great motor, and type. Sue Wells is a friend who has been a joy to work with; I purchased Dream from her. Many people see a black horse and immediately discount their quality. Not so with Sue Wells; her horses are sold internationally and their quality is quite evident. Onyx produces stunning foals.

Sapphire Farms - Thee Onyx
I'm looking forward to seeing what your boy can do!
I'm actually looking into Thee Onyx possibly for my big black mare. Havent decided 100% what way I'm going to go with her yet...
dbarabians likes this.
Rumonek is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.



User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Old Thread Warning
This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Introducing my new stallion rbarlo32 Horse Breeding 23 08-10-2011 04:00 PM
Stallion suggestions? reiningfan Horse Breeding 12 08-08-2011 08:19 PM
New to this Forum! Introducing my Mare, Honey. Craven A Principe Horse Pictures 14 06-26-2011 05:54 PM
Introducing Bravo, Oldenburg stallion misita Horse Breeding 10 01-15-2008 08:34 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome