Khemos Summer Surprise - Liver Chestnut Sabino Mare - Page 2
   

       The Horse Forum > Horse Breeds, Breeding, and Genetics > Stallions and Broodmares

Khemos Summer Surprise - Liver Chestnut Sabino Mare

This is a discussion on Khemos Summer Surprise - Liver Chestnut Sabino Mare within the Stallions and Broodmares forums, part of the Horse Breeds, Breeding, and Genetics category

    Like Tree35Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        05-23-2013, 02:21 PM
      #11
    Trained
    Wsarabians,you , myself, and Druydess seem to have the same taste in arabians.
    I really like that mare she is very well built and has plenty of substance.
    Those winters you have there at the North Pole are not good for such desert bred horses I have heard.
    You better send her south to Texas or Florida { I aint greedy} for her safety. I ams certain Druydess will let you come visit. I know I will. Shalom
    Druydess, WSArabians and Fahntasia like this.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        05-23-2013, 02:59 PM
      #12
    Green Broke
    I wish someone would pirate one of those pics and save it in their album on HF so I can actually see this pretty mare.... *sigh*
         
        05-23-2013, 03:00 PM
      #13
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dbarabians    
    Wsarabians,you , myself, and Druydess seem to have the same taste in arabians.
    I really like that mare she is very well built and has plenty of substance.
    Those winters you have there at the North Pole are not good for such desert bred horses I have heard.
    You better send her south to Texas or Florida { I aint greedy} for her safety. I ams certain Druydess will let you come visit. I know I will. Shalom
    HAHAHAHA!!
    Ah, Donald.... Not a chance. BUT - I will probably sell her 2014 foal. LOL
         
        05-23-2013, 03:03 PM
      #14
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by texasgal    
    I wish someone would pirate one of those pics and save it in their album on HF so I can actually see this pretty mare.... *sigh*
    Not working?

    Try maybe a social media search?

         
        05-23-2013, 03:03 PM
      #15
    Green Broke
    I can't get there from my work computer.. social media blocked.. (HF somehow allowed..hehe)
    WyndellaRose likes this.
         
        05-23-2013, 03:09 PM
      #16
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by texasgal    
    I can't get there from my work computer.. social media blocked.. (HF somehow allowed..hehe)
    Those evil, evil employers...
    texasgal and dbarabians like this.
         
        05-23-2013, 03:56 PM
      #17
    Green Broke
    THAT's what I'm sayin' ... WS... hehe
         
        05-27-2013, 02:12 PM
      #18
    Trained
    And a few more of my lovely gal :)











    NorthernMama and WyndellaRose like this.
         
        05-27-2013, 02:24 PM
      #19
    Trained
    I stand by my claim that such a nice mare will enjoy a texas winter, or what we call winter anyway, better than one way up in the artic circle. Shalom
    Druydess, WSArabians and nuisance like this.
         
        05-27-2013, 02:39 PM
      #20
    Trained
    LMAO
    I bet she would agree with you, DB! But I plan on making her suffer. LOL
    Druydess likes this.
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Is he a Liver chestnut abdxoxo123 Horse Colors and Genetics 8 03-01-2013 07:08 PM
    Liver chestnut? Amyandgold Horse Colors and Genetics 16 07-04-2012 12:46 PM
    he IS liver chestnut!! shelleyb Horse Colors and Genetics 69 10-06-2011 07:44 PM
    Flashy chestnut sabino TB mare for sale w/ fabulous bloodlines! TrueColours Horses for Sale 8 10-03-2010 04:55 AM
    Liver chestnut or regular chestnut? roro Horse Breeds 46 01-19-2010 12:12 AM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:26 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0