11-03-2011, 10:59 PM
| || |
MAGNOLIA, Ark. (KTHV) -- Southern Arkansas University says they had several horses and riding equipment stolen overnight from campus.
Between the hours of 10:30 p.m. On Nov. 2 and 6:30 a.m. Thursday morning, five horses, a horse trailer, and riding equipment were stolen from the Mulerider Stables on the campus of SAU in Magnolia.
The suspect vehicle is reported to be a dark colored Ford truck.
The horses stolen were described as follows:
1) American Quarter Horse, 16-years-old, gelding, black in color, bearing a rocking "M" brand on its left hind quarter.
2) American Quarter Horse, 7-years-old, female, gray in color.
3) Quarter Horse, 14-years-old, female, buckskin in color.
4) Quarter Horse, 15-years-old, gelding, Sorrell in color, bearing a rocking "V" brand on its left front quarter, as well as a "K" brand on its right hind quarter.
5) Quarter Horse, 12-years-old, female, black in color, bearing a circle "M" brand on its left hind quarter.
The horse trailer stolen is a 2003 Featherlite, silver in color, bearing Georgia License Plate TL7W102 and Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) 4FGL020223C058456.
Various riding equipment was also stolen.