I used this saddle maybe three times. I LOVED the way it helped my leg position, but it just doesn't fit my horse quite right. He needs a wide tree :(
I have already oiled it to begin to break in the leather. See description below:
The HDR Advantage close Contact Saddle is specially balanced and designed for Equitation and Show Jumping performance. The Close Contact gives the rider a close feel to the horse. Perfect for equitation and staying in time with your horse. An excellent games saddle with its flatter seat and low cantle, while still providing soft leather and padded flaps for comfort and support.
· Seat & Flap Design: slightly flatter Classic Hunt Seat, complimenting both the athlete's jumping and contact in the ring
· Knee Pads: "grippy" for security, and air cushioned for soft comfort – I find this saddle helped me maintain a correct leg position very well.
· Wool Flocked Panel: self-forms to the individual horse's back shape
· Channel Stitching: durable, long lasting
· Symmetrically controlled Wooden Tree with steel reinforcements
· Color: Oakbark printed leather
· Seat Size: 17
· Tree Width: Regular