I am selling off a few of my things that are just too small for Paul to use. These items have only been used the last 4 months and are in incredible shape. If you would like more pics or information, let me know. I can do paypal as long as you give me your email address or I will take a money order.
1. This is a 5 inch bit. I used it with the other two quarter horses I was leasing before purchasing Paul. He was trained on a different bit so I no longer needed this one. It's made by Partrade and the cheek is about 6 inches. $25.00
2. A Mayatex 32x64 blue and white saddle blanket. I used this one day and it has a few red marks along the edge from my saddle. It's in great condition. $20.00
3. A Shenandoah waffled weaved underside saddle blanket in cream and red. It's 30x 30. This one has a suede-like top portion and the waffle design underneath to help cool the horse down after a long workout or keep it warmer in the winter. The underside has a litte more wear but it's still in great shape. $15.00
4. Another Navajo print saddle blanket with fleece underside. 33x30 size the top has no wear and tear on it at all but the bottom fleece is a little dirty. I used this saddle pad about 4 times so it's in great shape. $20.00
5. Western rein set. I am selling my old reins including bridle. The bridle has a head strap and a chin strap. The reins are 7 feet in length and they fasten onto a bit with leather straps. One of the leather straps broke but I am sure it can be replaced with anything handy you have around the house. The set is in excellent condition and have only used them since January and I was only riding once a week up until a month ago. $30.00
Again, let me know if you have any questions. As I am new to the horse world, if you want measurements of anything, let me know and let me know what to measure to and from.